狼Hayato(氷と水)

Tw : Abuse, eating disorder, suicidal

Name : Hayato Kagerou Johansen

Age : 16-25 (Depends on the roleplay)

Nationality : Japanese.

Ethnicity : Japanese (Asian)

Date of birth : 23rd of January.

Sexuality : Bisexual with a strong female lean

Position : Dominant

Nicknames : Yato, Kage, Hayabusa.

Instruments : Base only.

Occupation : student, Ice mage (fantasy only)

Hayato is just your typical tsundere, he's cold and mean looking but deep inside he's just a cuddly and kind person. Most people find him to be inapproachable though

He doesn't open up easily, he'll let you graze the surface but takes longer to let you push deeper into his past. Why exactly? He din't grew up in the best house hold, he was abused by his sibblings since his parents's death. His adoptive sibblings always envied Hayato.

He was always put down by his sibblings, always being told that he's worthless and a waste of space. His adoptive guardians were too oblivious to notice the boy's hurt. Even before the adoption of the boy Hayato was put down by his parents, being told that he is good for nothing and eventually his brother encouraged him to run away from Tokyo.. he found himself in Oosaka where he was taken by a kind man who owned a ramen shack, at the same day he met Lauren and Robert he met his brother, Ryuuichi who was talking with with Nou and Hina Kagerou. Till that day the three still talked bad about their son and brother who they had presumed dead.

Ever since Hayato was taken away he wasn't the ideal child, not being able to speak or even form proper sentences because he wasn't sent to school or even taught the basics of speaking or writing by his biological family, Lauren and Robert also noted that the Japanese had an eating disorder that he by his current age had already healed from and is heating healthy and nutritious meals.

He has a muscular build, standing at 189 cms in height.

Under intense stress or boredome (which is rare, since he's used to it) he copes with riding his motorbike and taking a short hike up a hill. Stargazing, usually after doing so he'll skip a day of school or college.

Accessories : A pair of gloves that he wears when he's on his bike. A bracelet with a metal plating that has a wolf on it (taken from his last name that means shadow wolf.)

Habits : being blunt.

Addictions : Biking, boxing and is a gym rat.

Hobbies : Biking, boxing and working out.

Sibblings : adoptive older brother and sister (Adrian and Brianna), adoptive younger brother and sister (Michelle and Michael)

Guardian : Lauren and Robert Johansen (US family who adopted him)

Hayato's original apperance (Image not mine)

Fantasy : Ice powers. His hands will be immensely cold at the day of his birthday that is when his powers will be uncontrollable even by his own will.

Hayato has the ability to manipulate the ice and do as he pleases. He can shape ice with his mere hands and move it like some sort ice tongue to him he also has a cool aura around him that he uses to keep him from sweating so much in the sun. It does take energy and he will nerd rest, he does use it as a stress reliever as well.

Form 1 , ice steps : a small trail of ice will follow a designated target and Hayato Is able to trap one's leg or even the whole body in ice of a valid source of water is near and the temperature is not too hot, a fire bender can counter this.

Form 2, ice wolf or ice falcon: pretty standard ice wolf or falcon that doesn't have any other properties besides attacking.

Form 3, orb blizzard : traps the enemy in a very thin ice orb, immediately inside the orb blows intense winds and ice shards flying around the enemy. He will need to concentrate on the strength on the ice orb and blizzard strength at the same time. He can only focus on one of his choice, the other will be deemed useless.

Form 4, ice teeth, Hayato can freeze water and shape multiple very sharp and pointy shards that he can move and throw to the direction of the enemy.

Form 5, frost burn : manipulates the aura around him and gushes it out on the enemy, the temperature of the aura drops to a dangerously low point where it can freeze blood, he can also leave burn marks depending if he is using any other offence form combined with this passive form.

Form 6, ice knuckles : being one that enjoys hitting people in the face, it is no surprise that this is the weapon of Hayato's choice.

Form 7, ice tongue : Hayato needs to have a bit of water on him or have a valid source near, Hayato will continuously shape ice to a tongue that can be used to attack the enemy or block an attack.

Final form, Aurora's blessing : there are no indications for his form, he will only use it when he needs to. Hayato will create a fairly large field where ice Walls Will rise high leaving no escape for the other. The walls are solid ice and touching them will leave frost burns for the enemy. Hayato's ice knuckles will have an enhancement turning them into ice Claws. The cold temperature of the ice Walls Will result in thick fog enclosing the field he and his enemy is in. This form will drain his energy serverly, the walls aren't thick and strong for long and Aurora (the God of ice) will keep the blessing up for only 5 minutes.

Blessing properties : strength, speed, stamina, enchanced offence skills.

Blessing drawbacks : energy depletion, potential memory loss, life time damage and death.

He does not use his powers unless necessary, he would prefer a normal life.