☂ ¹𝑴𝒓. 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 ☂

𝒲𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓈

CRASH! BOOM!

I looked out the window to see a temporal anomaly outside casting a bright blue light. 

"SHIT!", I exclaimed and was about to run out when I noticed Klaus turning the other way.

"Where are you going?", I ask

"To get a fire extinguisher", he exclaimed running. I dashed outside to see the others already there.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly.", Luther said "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"I don't know about you but I think there's a pretty big difference between the two.", I say. "Looks like some of your brain cells died while you were up there."

"If he had any to begin with.", Diego mumbled only loud enough for me to hear.

"Out of the way!", Klaus shouted as he came running a threw a fire extinguisher at the anomaly.

"What's that gonna do?", Allison asks.

"I don't know? You got a better idea?", Klaus says.

"Everyone get behind me.", Luther says.

"Yeah, everyone get behind us.", Diego said stepping forward and I roll my eyes.

"Step aside idiots.", I say stepping forwards and making a dome around us. I just hope whatever this is ends quick cause making a dome this big is pretty tiring.

"That's more reassuring than the low protection human shield those two were offering but I still vote for running.", Klaus says

The sound of electricity crackling increases and something or someone falls from the portal thingy. I release the dome and start walking towards the person after taking one of Diego's knives. The man, or boy then looks up and I stop dead in my tracks. 

'It can't be'

"Is it just me or does everyone see little number 5?", Klaus asked

Five then looks at his baggy clothing and looks up at me, "SHIT.",

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾      ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

We all gathered downstairs in the kitchen watching five stupefied, while he went on about his work like he didn't just pop out of nowhere or that he wasn't gone for 17 years. 

I was sitting next to Vanya watching his every single move. Well I was also weighing the odds of him not being real but a clone some evil scientist sent after us to kill us so he can take all our powers for himself and then rule over the world.