Chapter 1: Invitation

Recommended song: praha; sbgb

'Ting'

The doorbell rang, letting the workers know that a new costumer had entered. She raised her head up a little to see who it was, A smile appeared on her lips, "Jennie!" she squealed happy. "Irene, I missed you", Jennie replied back, tiredness was all you could hear. "You, ok Jen?" her huge smile slowly faded away seeing her friend in distress. "No, I feel horrible right now..." Jennie murmured slowly.

"If you feel comfortable enough you can share it with me", Irene said slowly, hoping Jennie would be comforted by her words. "I got an invited to go on a vacation to Malibu..." replied Jennie. Irene was confused, this is great getting to spend your summer having fun in Malibu, but she didn't look happy at all. "Isn't that great, Jen cheer up you are going to Malibu, It's going to awesome. When are you flying there?" Irene asked happily, she was very excited for her friend.

"That's the thing Irene, I don't want to go"

"Jennie are you insane?! This is an amazing opportunity, I know how hard it is in Art school. You are 22 babe, have fun enjoy your life. You are young, enjoy life while you still can. Don't waste the best years of your life, I don't want you to make the mistakes many make. Do you really want to look back at your life and think I wish I had more fun? Don't be that person Jen, I am telling you now take my advice and go." Irene let out her whole heart.

"Irene, the person who invited me is my..."

"My.."

"My what Jen speak up" She said annoyed.

"Is my ex's grandma" Jennie sighed, putting her hands on her forehead, slowly rubbing her temples.

"What, your ex's grandma, meaning Jungkook's grandma?!" Irene shouted in shock. "Unfortunately, yes" Jennie replied. "Why did she invite you though, Jungkook and you broke up a year ago, right?" Irene asked again, she was confused right now. This situation was messing with her brain.

"I don't know why she invited me, when Jungkook and I were together, we used to go on these trips during the summer with the whole family. It was like a family tradition of his, and once grandma found out he had a girlfriend, which was me. She started inviting me to these trips." Jennie explained, getting a nod from Irene.

"We suddenly broke up, and I thought she knew I guess Jungkook hasn't told her yet."

"Interesting, was it fun?"

"Very fun, we used to go to new locations every time and it was an amazing experience. His family were so sweet, especially his grandma. She treated me like her own daughter" a small smile appeared on her face remembering those times, Best years of her life.

"EXACTLY, I got it Jen, she loves you, that's why she invited you. You and Jungkook might have broken up but it doesn't matter, she personally invited you, you should go."

"Irene do you know who awkward it will be, I am not ready" Jennie said shaking her head.

"Jennie come on, will you really let your ex ruin your summer. Remember what he did, He cheated on you. He made your life a living hell. You cried over him, while he was enjoying with his new girlfriend. Take my advice Jen, go to that trip and make him regret everything he did to you." Jennie bit her lips, she was very nervous, it has been over a year, and she was not ready to see him again.

"It's YOUR summer, YOUR life, YOU make the decisions." Irene said while shaking her shoulders.

"You know what you are right, why should I let him ruin my summer, I will go there and I will have fun, I will not let him ruin me."

"EKK, yay Jennie I am insanely excited for you." Irene squealed while jumping around the café.

"Calm down if you don't want to get fired" she laughed.

"Oh, shit! I was so busy talking to you, I forgot to do my job" Irene pouted, before quickly picking up her stuff, outing the apron on and getting back to work.

"Bye Jen, enjoy your trip, love you" she blew a flying kiss and left.

"Let's see" She mumbled to herself looking at the suitcase on the ground. Deciding what she should pack. "Swimsuit ready, clothes ready, make up ready, shoes ready, phone, iPad .... All ready"

"My camera!!" How could she forget the most precious thing to her.

She zipped up the suitcase, a huge sigh left her lips. One part of her told her to stay, that it's not worth it and another part of her told her to go and have fun.

"You know what I want to go, forget about everything else." Her lips formed into a small smirk.

"I will make sure you regret everything you did to me Jeon Jungkook"

What's better than, enemies to lovers...

Lovers to enemies.

Forgive me I am not the best at writing. I will try to make the chapters in the future longer.

Unedited

Wattpad did me so dirty with the cover, I might change it in the future.

・゚: ・゚: IG: rockstarjnkjjk: ・゚:・゚