Chapter 2: Arrival

Recommended song: Déjà vu; Olivia Rodrigo

It was 6am in the morning, she was going to fly to California, and then rent a car to Malibu, which was her destination. Everything was ready and she had arrived at the airport. Jennie wore a white t-shirt with black jeans, paired with cute glasses, and her hair tied up in a small bun. Earphones in her ears as she listened to music.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to California. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." The large speakers announced.

Jennie pulled out her earphones, before standing up making her way into the aircraft. One by one they all seated in their respective seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B with service from Seoul to California. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Mountain Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

There was an announcement about safety, and as instructed everyone turned off their devices.

»»»

The plane had landed, I was in New York now. It's really beautiful out here. I rented out a car, its perfect I have everything planned and ready. It was 2pm now and I starting heading to Malibu, just a 4 hour long trip. I sighed, sometimes I wish I could teleport.

The wind blew on my hair as I slowly closed my eyes, I felt so free. This experience was beautiful. I love this.

«««

He was laughing historically, looking at Jennie who was confused as to why he was laughing. He was almost in tears.

"Kook, what's wrong", Jennie said tilting her head to the side, her lips formed into a small pout. "Is there something on my face?" she slowly touched her face, rubbing her cheeks, touching her forehead. Looking back at her hands, there was nothing.

"Kook stop laughing and tell me what's wrong"

And all he did was laugh even more.

"Jennie you just look funny in that bear costume", Taehyung told her.

"I think I look cute, what's so wrong with this?"

"Right looking so cute, Jungkook is on the ground", Jimin added receiving a pinch on the arm from non-other than Jennie.

"On the ground, what goes up must come downn~~"

The trios' heads turned towards Rosé who was singing once again.

"I swear to god, Roseanne Park I am going to hurt you if you sing again, It's been five times already, its 9 am in the morning" Jimin shouted, his hands on his forehead.

"Okayy, you guys are boring anyways" Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Forget this and focus on Jungkook before he dies of laughter."

He was laying on the grass, hands wrapped around his pretty waist. His bunny teeth fully on display.

"I hate you guys, I look nice. The bear costume really suits me." She folded her arms, eyeing them all.