Chapter 3: Hatred

His voice was so loud, so thunderous, that everyone in the room couldn't concentrate properly. He became a different person.

Jungkook was livid. He couldn't believe Jennie would even think about coming, much less come. He knew how much they both loved this place. They broke up why was she still getting involved with him.

His fist curled up in a ball as he looked to the side, his knuckles were white. The love they once had for each other had completely vanished. They stood glaring at each other, while the three friends were trying to process what happened. They were THE couple. Their classmates all wanted a relationship like theirs. The three knew they had broken up but it didn't explain why they were behaving like this with each other.

"Grandma, didn't I tell you not to invite her!" He shouted, Grandma had asked him, whether she should Jennie or not in which Jungkook had immediately said no to. Seeing her here now even after he denied made him furious.

"She can invite whoever she wants to, it's her house. Don't act like you bought this house" She crossed her arms together. She was making him more annoyed than he already was.

A sigh left this mouth. He didn't want to start an argument now. 

"The reason I don't want you here is because I invited my girlfriend."

The whole room was shocked as they finally saw the girl next to him. The smirk Jennie had slowly vanished. Her lips quivered forming into a small pout. She was trying not to cry. It was a habit of hers. No matter how strong she tried to seem she just couldn't right now. It was her the same girl he cheated on her with. 

"Meet my girlfriend, Charlotte" he spoke unbothered. 

"It's nice to meet you all" she spoke in a low tone as everyone around her was shocked.

Jennie sat alone in her room, staring outside the window, into the night sky. Tears streaming down her face. She felt so pathetic that she couldn't move on him after all these years when he was doing great without her.

The memories flashed back to her every single day. She was still in love with him. No matter now hard she tried. The heart wants what it wants and it wants him. Only him.

The only guy that ever made her heart beat like that. The way he looked at her, his smile, his cute bunny smile, his big doe eyes, he hugs he used to give. Jennie stills remembers how small she was in his arms. His perfectly carved lips, his soft, black hair, his everything...

She craved it all. But he was no longer hers. Everything that she used to have it belonged to Charlotte now. It pained her now he cheated on her and she still had planned a future with him in her head. It was not right she must let go of him but now?

Jennie had been acting weird and it clearly showed. Jennie knew better. She wasn't going to let this man ruin her free time. She will see him in some part of her life, she should just focus on herself. She comes first.

The feeling between Jennie and Jungkook was tense. "Jennie darling, can you pass the spoon" grandma asked politely. Jennie agreed and passed on the spoon. "So, where do we plan on going today?" Asked Jimin 

"BEACH" Rosé replied in a second. 

"Yes, beach" Taehyung agreed. 

"Sure I don't have a problem with it, plus there are many fun things to do there." Grandma smiled. "Get your stuff ready we are heading out!"

Jennie wore a body fitting swimming suit, with a bikini under it. Small bucket hat to match the fit as well. When it came to fashion Jennie was always the best. Looking at her, you would think she is a supermodel.

Grandma did she hat she loved the most play in the sand

Grandma did she hat she loved the most play in the sand. Rosé was running around in the sand and swimming and Jimin filming all of this. Jennie and Tae walked around the beach, looking at the works there. It was a very vibey day. The now new couple were doing the same as Tae and Jen. This was not a coincidence, Jungkook wanted to make Jennie jealous. To show her how happy he was without her.

Jungkook's perspective

"Come on, baby" I said to Charlotte, I held our hands together, right in front of Jennie's face. I wanted to make her so jealous, so so jealous to the point where she would come towards me and confess her wrong doings. She need to apologize to me for cheating.

End of chapter 3.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry for not being able to update sooner, I was really busy!!

Follow my Instagram for more updates🤗

I am sorry this chapter is really short.

Edited: I edited some part as they all got mixed up i don't know why? I also changed some small details! Please Vote, comment and follow.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: IG: rockstarjnkjjk: ・゚✧:・゚✧