Chapter 4: a new man

Jungkook's perspective

"Come on, baby" I said to Charlotte, I held our hands together, right in front of Jennie's face. I wanted to make her so jealous, so so jealous to the point where she would come towards me and confess her wrong doings. She need to apologize to me for cheating.

Jennie's perspective

I felt pathetic somehow, he had moved on and me... I was still alone. Irene had said to me many times, that I should be free and open up more. I had guys confess their love to me as well but i never accepted. As much as I hated that man, my heart refused to move on.

Taehyung, Jimin and Rosé my so called friends leaving me here with the couple made me disgusted. Ugh these people, I regret coming here.

Shortly after, she got up and started walking around in beach. The place was crowded with people of all ages. Adults, children, teenagers, elders and even toddlers and everyone is enjoying themselves except Jennie.

A long sigh left her lips as  she sat down on one of the chairs. 

"Ma'am you need to pay before you sit down here", Jennie heard a feminine voice call out to her.

"Oh, really I didn't know I am sorry." Jennie apologized. The lady didn't reply and pointed at a board instead, which read:

Prices of the chairs according to hours

$1 - 30 minutes

$5 - 1 hour

$ 15 - a day

"Since you already sat on the chair and we lost a few customers, because they thought you were sitting here. You need to pay us." the lady said to her. "What! That's unfair I didn't know. You can't unnecessarily charge me." Jennie argued back.

"Actually we can so like it or not you have to pay us." She replied bitterly.

The two women were glaring at each other. Jennie who was utterly disgusted by how this person was treating her. "I wonder how you have a job here since you dont know how to treat customers properly." "I would treat customers but you sat on the fricking chair and occupied at least 5!!" Jennie gasped at that comment. "How could you say that, I SAT ONE 1 CHAIR, O-N-E ONE."

The two had gotten into a huge argument. "Hey, hey, what's going on? Jisoo you are supposed to be working." A tall, handsome man approached them.

He stood tall, towering over the two of them. He had the most perfect eyes, so beautiful like you could stare at them for hours. He had muscular arms, a fit body and thick thighs. They say thick thighs save lives and they really do. He was attracting ladies left and right, that's for sure. He was so hot!

Jennie was mesmerized, she was shamelessly checking him out.

"She has been arguing with me for the fast 30 minutes!" Jisoo said, annoyed.

"Jisoo just go back to work, and stop bothering her." the tall man said, and Jennie smirk a little. 

This basically means she had won! 

"Sorry about that I truly apologize for her actions, she is just in a mad mood today. I promise you she is nicer than that." He smiled a little, letting his dimples pop out.

omg- DIMPLES. Jennie was going wild right now. She has a huge thing for dimples. 

"Nice to meet you I am Namjoon."

(this is how I imagine him right now, Yes. Very hot.)

End of Chapter 4!

End of Chapter 4!

Sorry I took so long to update. Thank you to everyone who reminded me.😭

Here I used Namjoon as the second lead?! I guess you could say. But I used him because I think Namjen are a cute match.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: IG: rockstarjnkjjk: ・゚✧:・゚✧