chapter 2

valentina Pov

"STOP FUCKING HER ROMANO WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR HER DINNER TOMORROW"

my best friend laura banged through the door I jumped up and opened the door as she wouldn't stop banging

"hey laura, are we going now," I said to her impatiently

"yes your uncle wants me to help you find an elegant dress and he warned me not to bring you back dressing like a slutty whore" she said that all in one go

I laughed at her statement since laura was the one with very short dresses which showed her thick thighs and a little bit over her cleavage every dress in her closet was slightly reaching her knees but she had a nice ass body and she needed to show it off.

"Alright let me get dressed, bye romano I said giving him a seductive smirk "

"were not done yet babe," he said giving laura an annoyed glance for interrupting us during our steamy sex and things were just getting heated up too

I ran upstairs into my room as my room was on one of the highest floors in the building I looked over my closet for an outfit to wear. I paired a pair of dark purple pants with a large but stylish black belt, a black crop top that showed my chest out well and a black blazer to finish the look,   wholey fuck I look hot as hell I said to myself admired my outfit. to add some style I grabbed a few gold necklaces to finish the look and wore some black stilettos.

I quickly ran out of the room as laura called me saying she was waiting for me 

"you look like a badass hottie Val laura said admiring my outfit "

I looked down at her she was wearing a casual look a pair of ripped jeans with a white crop-top and an oversized denim jacket. her hair brown locks swayed behind her back, I loved how she was so casual with her fashion taste but when it came to partying laura knows how to dress.

"not so bad urself laura," I said smirking at her 

the driver went to get the keys for the car not long before I interrupted him

"no need for the keys I said looking at his name tag  Alexandra we will be driving ourselves to the mall today".

"y-yes m-mam i-i i am very s-sorry" the driver stuttered clearly about to piss his pants right in front of me.

the fact that everyone was scared of me made me even more intimidating than I already was I am a bad bitch that shouldn't be messed around with I don't hesitate to put any motherfucker in place that dares to doubt me.

with the driver still standing in front of me the keys dangling in his hands, he handed it to me quickly before heading away the power that I possessed was funny laura was watching the whole scene from behind me while snickering i knew she was enjoying what was happening.

"Val that driver nearly shit himself because of you, fuck you make everyone so scared of you "she laughed.

we went into the car as laura opened the radio the drive to the mall was quick we arrived and went straight to Louie Vuitton, I changed into different dresses as laura judged them all.

this one is fine I guess I said to laura showing a dark blue strapless dress that hung below my knees with a slit to the side this dress pushed my tits up higher but it was a bit too much for a dinner.

no, it's too informal your tits are spilling out if you come home with this dress your uncle is going to kill me, Val.

alright give me the next dress, I was going to be stuck here forever trying on shitty dresses just to imprese Luca Allessio I could be doing better stuff I sighed. I tried on five more dresses until I was on the last dress the lady was getting impatient and kept rolling her eyes if only this bitch knew who I was. 

I swear I'm not trying anymore dresses this is the last one laura I said putting on a wine red dress that highlighted my body well and the straps adjusted my boobs which made me feel comfortable.

"THIS IS IT" laura screamed looking at me in awe

"Yeah, I like it let's buy this one," I said hesitantly wanting to leave the store as my stomach grumbled I was hungry as fuck I needed food in my system

"let's go to the food court laura," said as soon as we left the store she read my mind

"how do you always manage to read my mind laura"

"because I'm your favourite bitch that's why and I know everything about you" she replied while smiling at me

I loved that motherfucker so much laura had been my friend ever since she was brought to the mafia business she never wanted to be part of it after we saved her she said she couldn't go back and she had no money so my uncle let her work for us she was good at the job and always succeeded soon I became friends with her because of her fun personality. she was just an innocent girl that got used by her father for many years he raped her and abused the shit out of her when I met her she was so broken and neglected. I'm proud of her she has grown into such a powerful lady in some years and I love her so fucking much. if anyone did anything to her I would gladly kill them.

"I know you do" I gave her a playful smile

we arrived at the food court, we walked straight to the subway and ordered ourselves two meatball subs. as we waited a bunch of boys started to catcall us one of them smacked my ass playfully but I was not having that shit today I punched him in the face hard enough to make his lip bleed.

"you motherfucking bitch" the guy that gropped me screamed at my face his breath stank and the fact that he was that close to my face.

he tried to punch me but I easily dodged it as his punches were as weak as fuck  his friends watched me in amusement.

next time don't ever touch a girl like that bitch you got it I whispered in his ear, I could hear laura laughing as I beat the hell out of them she mouthed to me if If she could join but I instantly said no security was going to come soon anyway.

he nodded before running away with his friends this bitch thought he could fight me

End of chapter

guys, please don't forget to vote for mystories don't be a silent reader and also if you have any suggestions comment them down bel