Chapter 5

Luca Pov

my dad was making me meet some girl from the Mexican mafia apparently she's half Italian or something but what's the point of this fucking dinner. this whole situation is probably happening because the Mexican mafia is in debt. I thought they were loaded with fucking money but clearly not.

I checked my fit one last time in the mirror before going downstairs to the dining room. my mum was really going all out for this dinner ordering the maids to make the table pretty and everything some shit was clearly going on.

 my mum was really going all out for this dinner ordering the maids to make the table pretty and everything some shit was clearly going on

( Luca's fit for the diner)

the doorbell rang i knew what this fucking meant the guests had arrived the maids rushed to the door. I eyed the guest Romanzo had his hair in a slicked-back style while his wife had her hair in a high bun with a few strands sticking out. his daughter which I recall as the slutty girl that was dancing on me at a club last week she eyed me then smirked at me. I rolled my fucking eyes as I caught her eying my dick.

then I saw Valentina Angelo the famous assassin that lured everyone by her looks then killed them instantly she was gorgeous. she had the sexiest body ever and the dresses that she wore showed off her curves so well I knew any man would be on their knees for this woman. she wore her beautiful brunette hair down and the red lipstick looked so sexy on her. 

I want her and I want her to be mine 

why was I being a possessive bitch already we haven't even met each other yet

"Andreas how are you ", Romanzo said as he shook my father's hand 

and you must be Luca he said eyeing me 

yes it's an honour to meet you sir

"I would like to introduce you to my niece Valentina"he said pridely forgetting the fact that he hadn't even introduced his own daughter.

"it's nice to meet you Valentina" I said kissing her hand

"it's nice to meet you too" she said sweetly her voice was music to my ears it was sweet yet sexy 

"And this is my daughter Alice" he said acting as if he didn't care

he finally decided to introduce her, i thought he forgot about the fact that she was there

nice to meet you Alice I said I could see her smirking, I shook her hand 

as my mum spoke to Romanzo wife about mafia business and wife I stared towards Valentina she looks so incredibly sexy how can anyone look that sexy.

"Eye's up here buddy" she said making me change my gaze as i was eyeing her breasts.

she caught me staring at her

"don't get too full of yourself amore" i said smirking at her

"you're giving me I wanna fuck you eyes "she said staring at me

"and what if I want to amore" I said huskily teasing her

"don't call me that" she said rolling her eyes

"don't roll your eyes at me amore" I said to her sternly

"or what" she smirked

this woman was really starting to test me before I can reply my sister yelled at us

"DINNER IS READY HURRY UP GUYS"

we both jumped walking to the dining room, she sat right next to me by my side while my sister sat by my other side. we started to eat my dad and Romanzo both started to talk about the mafia business they tried to include me in the conversation. But I was too deep into my thoughts about Valentina, she ate so perfects while alive was basically stuffing food into her mouth.

"I have something to announce" Romanzo got up and clicked his champagne.

we all turned our heads wanting to hear what the fuck was happening

"after a long talk with Andreas we have both decided that it is best for our mafias to align together". 

"So any problem of yours is now our problem to" my father spoke up

"I think this is a great idea and it will let both mafias become stronger" Valentina spoke up after the long awkward silence.

 I nodded in agreement as I spoke to Romanzo about the Russians and the shipment problems Valentina also spoke up about the issue.

I purposely rested my hand on Valentina thigh and rubbed around her thigh as I got closer to her throbbing clit, I could see her biting her lip to contain her moans I laughed at this view.

END OF CHAPTER

guys don't forget to vote and comment down below and do you think anything interesting is going to happen next chapter?