Chapter 7

Valentina Pov

I woke up to the sound of guns echoing throughout the mansion, today must've been the day that I had to train the new teens joining the mafia. some of them were very young around fifteen while others were around eighteen it was hard watching the little ones die on their first mission but I guess that's life it was the fucking mafia after all.

I groaned as I got up from bed expecting a rough day ahead, i washed up and went into my closet looking for today's outfit. I spotted a pair of black denim skinny jeans, I paired it with a nude cropped top that showed out my chest and throwed on an oversized blazer. I thew on a gold chain that I brought recently but I never got the chance to wear it.

fuck I knew how to dress to impress

I walked downstairs to see laura dressed up for training she wore a white blazer with a white bralette top and a pair of high waisted jeans

I walked downstairs to see laura dressed up for training she wore a white blazer with a white bralette top and a pair of high waisted jeans. she also wore a gold chain we looked hot as fuck not going to lie.

 she also wore a gold chain we looked hot as fuck not going to lie

laura fit

"Hey bitch how was yesterday you never filled me in," laura said sceptically

"It was fine I guess" I replied

"Bitch tell me details"

After telling laura about everything skipping the bit wear Luca dug his fingers down my panties and rubbed my clit. By the time I was done telling her we were at the training house which was on the other side of our mansion.

We walked in to see teens bragging about their skills to each other and some teens just looking scared as fuck as well as some that had their shit way up their arses. that's when I spotted Luca. he looked at me up and down then smirked how I wanted to rip that smirk off his face, I looked up and down at him smirking to challenge him. he looked hot as fuck even wearing a casual outfit.

his eyes kept lingering on me while he talked with my father I couldn't help wonder was he even listening to what my dad was saying he caught me checking him out again I turned my head around but I could already see him smirking.

"Can you guys fuck already we can see you guys checking each other out" laura and my brother Giovanni said at the same time

"were not checking each other out dickheads" I rolled my eyes at their remark

"When did u arrive Gio I didn't see you" I questioned

"yea because you were too busy checking out Luca" he rolled his eyes

"Sorry I didn't see you," I said as I went and gave him a hug

"ALRIGHT SO LISTEN UP EVERYONE" I screamed at the teens all their faces instantly turned around some in horror some in excitement. 

  well we will see who will last today

"the first thing you're going to do is work on your gun aim next we're going to be doing your fighting skills than at the end followed on with a few boxing matches to see your strengths. the ones that win will be going on the first mission in a few weeks got it". 

they all nodded as they heard what I had said.

"okay, so your mentors are laura who will be in charge of the shooting targets, Giovanni who will be doing fighting as well as Skylar. the refreshments are on that table there so go to your stations now".

they all walked away as I watched the first girl get it straight onto the target with the gun she was good I watched as the second kid didn't even get it near the target he looked embarrassed as he went and lined up. there was a shadow behind me I couldn't see who it was their hands held my waist then spun me around as I hit his hard chest.

"Are you enjoying the view" luca husky voice whispered in my ear

his little touch made my skin sensitive, I felt these types of tingles because of his touch

"No Luca I'm not," I said as a rolled my eyes

"roll your eyes at me again amore and I'll give you a reason to roll them," Luca said meaning every word he was saying.

"I dare you to do it then," I said rolling my eyes on purpose trying to challenge him

"as you wish amore"

the next second I was being dragged to the bathroom as he slammed my back onto the wall his mouth trailed all over my neck as he left rough kisses onto my neck I raised my neck up higher as he reached the crook of my neck Bellissimo he said in his thick Italian accent. his kisses went down as he pinched my left boob through the thin material of my shirt. he pulled down my bralette top-down as he sucked on my right boob ad twisted his tongue I couldn't hold my moan anymore my eyes rolled back in pleasure as he did the same to my left boob he sucked on it and pinched it. I wanted him to touch my clit it was probably already soaking wet.

before he could continue he stopped

"don't you have a job to do," he said hesitantly making fun of me

"And next time don't challenge me amore", "we know who's going to win," he said all cocky

"I've had better"

"well next time I won't go so easy on you amore"

with that, he left I fixed myself up I patted my hair down because it looked like I had been fucked.

END CHAPTER

hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for the reads I really appreciate it as my story is getting more reads, can you guys also make sure to vote on my story as I wanna get more votes and tell me recommendations if you have any also what do you thinks gonna happen next?