Chapter 1

I've been attracted to athletes. They're so hot
when running or sweating. I have a crush on an athlete named Yasmina a.k.a. the trackstar.

   My bestfriend Sammy always goes to my house. She likes Yaz too but only think she's pretty. We always talk about how Yaz and laugh together.

I was very bored at my apartment so I decided to tell Sammy to come over. I lived alone since I was 18. Also Sammy she is 18 and we've been friends since 14.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was Sammy. She came in my apartment and sat on the couch in my living room. She was wearing a black shirt and jeans.

  My apartment is a bit small so there's only a small kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 rooms. Only I live there so I don't need to much space. But I have 2 rooms incase someone wants a sleepover.

  Sammy and I decided to chat for a while and watched some tv. Eventually we got bored and decided to listen to some music. The music was from our playlist called "The cool besties."

  Then a song that reminded of Yaz came. I immediately blushed and closed my face. The song literally reminded me of Yaz so much. I liked it when I started having a crush on Yaz.

  Sammy laughed and said,"Haha you really love Yaz don't you (Y/N)! It's been months you like her and never met her? Do you want to?"

  I was shy and I said yes. I'm always very shy whenever somebody says my crush's name. Especially when I haven't meet I'm very shy.

How I knew Yaz is because Sammy has a friend. Her name is Brooklynn. She's a vlogger and she's pretty famous. But I've never met her and I want to. She seems nice. Brooklynn is friends with Yaz and they're very close. They sometimes like to argue but of course they get along.

  Sammy and I were vibing to the song that reminded me of Yaz. I had a big smile on my face and think of Yaz 24/7. I loved her so much and want to meet her.

  "Hey Sammy I think it's really boring you know? Only the two of us here." I said. "Oh yeah actually right but what should we do? Play games? nah boring." Sammy said. "I got an idea!" I said

  So I told Sammy that I wanted to go to Brooklynn's house and see her. Since Brooklynn is Yaz's friend and they're very close Yaz might be there in Brooklynn's house.

  Sammy agreed and texted Brooklynn that she wants to come to Brooklynn's house and bring a friend. Sammy and I brought our bags and head downstairs. We went to the car and I start driving.

The car was quiet. Only the music on the radio is playing. I drove the car and we arrived at Brooklynn's place. I went down from the car and brought my bag down. The house was very big and luxurious since Brooklynn is famous and rich.

  I was very nervous and I was shaking. But eventually I stopped shaking and Sammy knocked on the door.

  The door opened and it revealed Brooklynn. "Hi! Who's that?" Brooklynn asked. "Hey I'm (Y/N)!" I said. "She's my friend." Sammy said. "Oo nice to meet you come in!" Brooklynn said welcoming us inside. So Sammy and I followed her from behind. The house was very nice and I looked around. She brought us to the living room and we sat down on the couch. Brooklynn grabbed some snacks and water for Sammy and I to chill.

  "Ah sorry I haven't introduced myself I'm Brooklynn! Sammy's bestfriend known as the superstar!" Brooklynn introduced herself and she seems nice. She told me about her life and how she is feeling and her friendship with Sammy.

  Brooklynn and I got to know each other and we talked a lot. She was actually very nice and fun. I thought she would be that kind of annoying person since she's famous but nah she's dope.

  We laughed together, video ourselves, played some games, watched some netflix and had some more fun. Brooklynn gave me a house tour and wow I was very amazed. It was so big and Brooklynn's room is very nice. It was pink and she had a lot of pictures with her friends.

  I saw Yaz on of them and I asked Brooklynn. "Is that Yaz omg?" "Yes omgg how did you know?" "I'll tell you downstairs come on Sammy is waiting ;)"

  Brooklynn and I headed downstairs. Sammy was eating a bag of chips sitting on the couch. It was 6:00 p.m. and we got a bit of bored but I got an idea. I wanted to ask Brooklynn something.

  "Hey Brooklynn, uh um can you um invite Yaz here?" I stuttered because I love Yaz so much and I have a big crush on her. I was blushing and I was so shy.

  "Omg haha sure! Tell me how you know about her tho." Brooklynn said. I told her how I knew about Yaz and how I fell in love with her. Brooklynn was so surprised and she laughed. "Of course my friend Yasmina is very attractive. Even me I have a bit of crush on her too haha. Lucky for us she likes girls😏"

  I blushed and closed my face. Brooklynn and Sammy laughed. "Well Yaz and I have been friends for a long time. She is kind of mean and likes to get mad but of course I also find her attractive teehee. And she sometimes help people who's she's close with." Brooklynn said.

The moment Brooklynn said "mean" and "likes to get mad" I fell in love more. My type of girls is those athletes with dark long black hair, about 160cm ish and has anger issues.

I find them very attractive if they get mad at me. It is annoying but it's hot honestly. I thought I would never find a girl that's my type and Sammy told me about Yaz. And that's when I had my dream girl.

"Hey! What are you thinking of?" Brooklynn asked. "Huh what?" I replied. Brooklynn laughed and asked me if she could call Yaz over now.

I said yes and I was so shy to meet Yaz. My heart was beating so fast and I was shaking. Brooklynn called Yaz over and Yaz said she is coming. I was literally screaming inside and so scared. It is my first time meeting her omgg.

  We waited for a few minutes for Yaz to come. So we talked about some stuff. There was a knock on the door and Brooklynn opened it. It was Yasmina.