Chapter 2 (nsfw)

"Hey Trackstar."

  "Hi who the hell is that get out of the house."

  "Hey hey calm down its just Sammy's friend Yaz chill."

  Fuck. She's here. Lemme just stand behind Sammy.

Oh my god. She's so attractive. Wearing tank top and short jeans. I want to fuck her omg.

Yaz passed me by and made an eye contact. I was literally shaking and can't feel myself. Brooklynn told us to sit in the dining table. She asked us what do we want.

"Can we order pizza pleaseee?" I asked. Yasmina stared at me. Shit, did I do something wrong?

"Sure yes we'll order pizza!"

Brooklynn ordered and called the pizza. We all waited for the pizza. Yaz was sitting down on the couch with her legs on the couch. God, she's so attractive. Can I please marry her?

I've been thinking about Yaz the past few minutes. The food came. Brooklynn walked to the door and get the pizza.

"Yay pizza my fav foodddd" Yaz said. What the oh my she's so attractive damn please fuck me. I never heard her real voice omg.

Sammy and I are already waiting at the dining table. The chair next to me was empty. Brooklynn put the pizzas on the table. I got a pizza and started eating it. It was yummy. Sammy ate 2 pizzas. It was only both of us on the table because Brooklynn was not hungry yet.

Then I hear someone pull the chair and sit next to me. It was Yaz. I was panicking and literally shaking. My crush my only crush sat next to me.

"Oh hey bitch who the hell are you and why are you here?" "Uh um uh he- hey I'm (Y/N) and I'm Sammy's friend." "Oooo haha lame."

Oh my god is she flirting with me or something? Her voice is so attractive damn just moan my name already.

"Hey why did you stare at me when I say pizza?" "Oh yeah its because pizza is my favourite food idiot."

Wow. Her favourite food is pizza? Damn just fuck me now.

So we all ate the pizza and it was very good. "Hey what y'all wanna do now? Take selfies together😏?" Brooklynn asked looking at Sammy. "Sure😏" Sammy said looking at Brooklynn. "But wait we need to go to the toilet first so you guys just borrow my phone and take some selfies or whatever you want😏"

Brooklynn and Sammy went to the toilet. Shit. Is it only me and Yaz? What if it goes wrong? This is so awkward omg I'm such an overthinker.

I was holding Brooklynn's phone. "Uh hey um Yasmina or Yaz whatever your nickname is do you-" "Just call me Yaz stupid." "Uh um o- ok um wanna take some selfies while we wait for Brooklynn and Sammy?" "Fuck you I don't like cameras." Yaz said. "Fuck me😏" I said.

Oh shit. I said that too loud and I bet she could hear me. Oh no oh no she doesn't like me and she doesn't even know me omg what did I just say shit.

"Ooo fuck you, I don't even know you yet bitch." "Oh um I'm (Y/N) did I not say my name?" "Stupid idiot ugh I meant by like who are you not only your name."

Omg yup she's really mean but eh attractive at the same time.

"Oh I'm Sammy's friend and Sammy told me about Brooklynn and so I wanted to meet Brooklynn so I came here."

"Oo ok lame." Yaz said while giving me a smirky smile. Woah, is she flirting with me?

"Actually let's just take selfies and take them on my phone😏" I was so shy and just nodded my head. We took some selfies and we're so close to each other. Woah she has big boobs actually. We're so close to each other and I could feel her boobs on me. God I just want to grab her boobs already.

We are done taking selfies and Brooklynn and Sammy haven't came back. "Where are Brooklynn and Sammy?" I asked. "Let's just not mind about them and mind about me.😏"

Omg please flirt with me.

"Your actually so pretty wow." Yaz chuckled. Damn geez fuck me already. "Uh thanks you too." I smiled and I blushed. Yaz noticed me blushing and she kissed me. SHE KISSED ME. LITERALLY KISSED ME ON MY LIPS OH MY.

"I-" I freezed. She literally opened her tank top and her boobs are showing. What the hell she has big boobs. "What do you think of these?" Yaz asked while holding her boobs. "Let me hold them for you😏" I said.

Yaz lets go of her boobs and I held them. Oh my god so big. I squeezed her boobs and oh it feels so magical. She moaned and oh my god it was so attractive. "Moan my name😏" I said.

"Ah fuck (Y/N)! Your squeezing it too hard ah!" I kept on squeezing her boobs they were so big wtf. I just kept squeezing her boobs and we are literally making eye contact. Wow even her eyes are so attractive. Literally everything about her is so attractive. The looks, the attitude, the boobs oh my god. Just fuck me already omg.

We were literally making out and Yaz is trying her best not to moan too loud. Then suddenly we hear the toilet door open. I stopped squeezing Yaz's boobs and she wore her tank top.

"So did you take some selfies? Sorry Sammy and I were having a little conversation right Sammy?😏" "Oh yup yup😏" Sammy said while staring at Brooklynn.

"Oh hi guys!" I said. It was 9:00 p.m. and I had to go home. I told them that I had to go home and hope to meet them again. I waved goodbye and gave them hugs.

I gave Yaz a hug and damn, her boobs were on me. I could feel it jiggle a bit. Oh my god this is the first time her boobs are on me.

I waved them goodbye one more time and headed to my apartment. That was a dream oh my god my first time meeting my crush and already making out?! Wow lucky me I love myself so much.

I showered and changed my clothes to bed. I turned off the lights and crawled to bed. I was literally thinking of Yaz and how pretty she was in real life. I hope some day we'll fuck each other or even marry. I love her and her boobs so much their just for me.

So I just kept thinking of Yaz and went to sleep.