Chapter 6 (nsfw)

(Hey y'all there's just gonna be a little bit of making out in here ;) So yeah enjoy!)

  I woke up and Yaz looked sad. She didn't wanna look at me. I didn't know why so I asked if she was okay or not. "Hey Yaz are you okay? Is anything wrong did something happen to you?" I asked. "I- I- I li- like you." she stuttered. "I just didn't know how to say it. I thought it was just a hook up but ugh stupid me fell in love with you and were not even friends for a month." I was shocked. I smiled at her and said, "Hey, I've been having a crush on you since Sammy showed me some pictures of you. I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't know how. But now since you've confessed, I know." I said softly while looking into her eyes. Tears falling down her eyes and I hugged her.

  Few minutes later she stopped crying and she smiled at me. "We'll just be friends for now ok?" What does that suppose to mean? Friends for now?

  We both went to the living room and sat on the couch. "There's some leftover bread if you want to eat it for breakfast Yaz." I told her but she wants to eat something else. "Can I eat you instead of the bread?😏" she smirked and starts flirting with me. "Hey hey Yaz I thought you said friends for now?" "Oh shit yeah right."

  I got a notification from my friend, Kenji. "Hey (Y/N) long time no talk! Wanna hang out with me,Ben, Darius and Sammy? We're planning to go to a haunted house👽" Omg Kenji, I miss him so much with Ben and Darius too omg. I should hang out with them but what about Yaz? Should I bring her along? Lemme just ask.

To 'Mr VIP🤑' :
"Hey Kenj YES SURE I WOULD LOVE TO AND I MISS U,JUNGLE BOI AND DINO-NERD. But do u mind if i bring a friend? Well i'm not sure if she's gonna come but i'll ask her."

From 'Mr VIP🤑' :
"Yeahh sure you can bring some friends if you want. probs 5 people minimum in the haunted house. so me, you,ben,darius,sammy and ur friend? so that's like 6 people."

To 'Mr VIP🤑' :
"I might bring another friend though but they might argue lol. i'll try ask them if they want to come or not."

From 'Mr VIP🤑' :
"Kk then i'll text you later! see ya later"

"Who was that?" Yaz asked raising an eyebrow. Damn that's hot. "Oh that's my friend Kenji, he invitied me to a haunted house wanna come? You seem bored alone." I said. "Sure omg yes please." Yaz said. "Actually I was also planning to bring Brooklynn so is that ok?" "Yes yes sure whatever you want babe (Y/N)."

Damn I love her more and more. Her irl is so hawt damnnn.

I told Yaz I wanted to text Brooklynn first if she could come or not.

To 'Superstar💘' :
"Hey girlie so my friend named Kenji invited me to a haunted house do you wanna come? I also invited Yaz btw"

From 'Superstar💘' :
"Omg yes sure I'm so bored rn and how many people are coming? Also can we vlog inside?"

To 'Superstar💘' :
"Haha i'm not sure about the vlogging part but probably about 7 people i think"

From 'Superstar💘' :
"Oooo ok then text me when to get ready ok?"

To 'Superstar💘' :
"Kk will do! see ya bestie <3"

I told Yaz that Brooklynn is going to come. Omg I bet they're gonna argue.

Few minutes later Kenji texted me so Yaz and I got ready. I told Brooklynn to got ready and I'll pick her up from her house. I'm so excited to see Kenji,Ben and Darius. I've been friends with them for a long time too. The three of them with Sammy and me used to be a friend gang at school. We would always hangout together and be together. We were so close that no one could separate us.

I drove to Brooklynn's place to pick her up and head to the haunted house. Brooklynn and Yaz were in the same car as me. They sat in the back seat but they didn't argue. Wow that's rare. Few mins later we arrived at the haunted house. I went down from the car with Yaz and Brooklynn. I saw Ben and Darius talking, Sammy and Kenji playing around.

"Hey guys!" I shouted. "HEY (Y/N) I MISS YOU SO MUCH." Kenji ran to me and hugged me. "Who are those two?" Ben asked. "Oh its Yaz and Brooklynn. You brought them along?" Sammy asked. "Yes I did and yes they are Brooklynn and Yaz. Don't you know Brooklynn she's famous!" "Nope I never catch up with social media!" Darius said. "Ooo Yaz you are so prettyyy." Kenji said. "I'm a lesbian stfu bitch."Yaz said angrily. "Haha I'm just playing." Kenji laughed. "Come on let's all go in the haunted house and have some fun!" I shouted.

We all headed to the haunted house. We went in and it was so dark. We all are just cramping at the corner. No one wanted to go first. "Um who's not a scaredy cat here?" I asked. "I'm scared." Ben said. "Fine I'll go first." Kenji said. So Kenji went first and we all followed behind.
Yaz was holding my hand and squeezing my hand because she was scared. Brooklynn is at the front with Kenji. "Hey you seem cool is your name Kenji?" Brooklynn asked. "Yes are you Brooklynn?" Kenji said. "Yeah and I'm famous hehe." "Ooo rich and famous? meant to be ;)" Kenji said while flirting and laughing with Brooklynn in the front.

Yaz and I were at the very back. There were a lot of scary things but there wasn't any jump scares yet. Yaz was closing her eyes, she was so scared. Sammy went to us. "Hey guys I'm scared can I be with you guys?" "Yeah sure i don't know why im not scared ha-" I got shocked by a jump scare behind me. "Ahhh!" Yaz screamed. It was mask with a black hoodie. Sammy and Yaz ran to the front. "Haha you scared me." I said. The mask just stood there frozen. I kept looking back to make sure it wasn't following me. Few minutes later I could hear footsteps running from behind me. I was at the very back and the others are ahead of me. I looked back and the mask was running towards me. I ran as fast as I could to my friends at the front. "Run guys there's the exit!" I shouted. They all ran but Yaz took me to the dark corner. The others went out first and Yaz and I were stuck. "Shit Yaz why don't we just run with them?" "I think it's a better idea if we stay here in the dark😏" WHAT, we're not gonna just make out in the corner of a haunted house?! Yaz what are you thinking?

But I think its worth it tho. I could see Yaz smirking in the dark and her hands went inside my clothes. She went inside my bra and starts pinching my nipples. I tried holding back my moan. The mask still might be inside or near us. Yaz started kissing me and still pinching my nipples. It felt so good that I can't hold my moan. "Ah Yaz-" "Shhh were not at home" she said so sexily that I tickled in between my legs.
She started kissing me and exploring my mouth.

I started to go inside her clothes and bra and pinched her nipples too. I squeezed her boobs and oh it felt so good. What big boobies she has. We were literally making out in a haunted house. Our friends might be waiting shit. I let go of Yaz and grabbed her hand and went out from the haunted house.

"What took you guys so damn long?" Kenji asked in confusion. "Oh we were just stuck inside the mask kept on chasing us so we had to stay in the corner." I replied. "Ugh you liar you did something else didn't you?😏" "Ugh Brooklynn stfu." I said. "But well that was fun. But honestly me and Darius were just talking haha." Ben said. "At least we all enjoyed it right? That was fun! We should do this more often!" Sammy said happily. We all had a little conversation outside of the haunted house and it is already late so I decided to head home.

I arrived at my apartment and it was so fun. I couldn't stop thinking about that hangout. I miss them so much why didn't I think of this? And I also kept on thinking what Yaz was trying to do. After we went out from the haunted house she didn't even talk. Was she mad or something? Well she's crazy why are we making out in a haunted house?

I just took a shower and kept thinking why Yaz wanted to make out there. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Does Yaz want me to be her girlfriend or something? Wow we're not even close yet. Not even friends for a week! Or is it because she confessed. Oh wow Yaz you are really confusing.

I decided to close my eyes and fell asleep. I didn't think it was a big issue because Yaz is that kind of person. Anyways I had fun in the haunted house with my old friends and Brooklynn. I should stop overthinking and just go to sleep.