Chapter 7

It's 2:00 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. I just kept overthinking and thinking about stuff. Ugh (Y/N) you should stop overthinking about this. It's just Yaz and she likes you! I finally closed my eyes and fall asleep.

It was in the morning and I woke up. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily things. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I decided to watch some netflix.

After watching some netflix I wanted to invite someone over. Hm who should I invite? Hm I'll just invite my crush, Yasmina Fadoula

  I decided to text her and tell her to come over.

To 'my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️' :
"Hey Yaz can u come here i wanna touch your boobs"

From 'my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️' :
"haha sure idiot"

To 'my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️' :
"haha jk can u come here? i'm bored"

From 'my athlete wifey 🏃‍♀️' :
"sure love see u in a few mins"

  Even the way she texts is so damn attractive. Please i just wanna date her right now.

  I was thinking about Yaz when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it revealed Yaz with a sweater and short leggings. I could see her sexy legs and her boobs shaping through the sweater. "Hi baby." Yaz said while hugging and kissing me. "Uh hey Yaz I thought you and I are friends?" "Actually, a bit more than that." she smirked at me.

  Wow that was hot but hey (Y/N) she's just my friend chill. "Let's chill here for a while and later we'll workout together. Do you wanna workout at the gym or at the park?" I asked. "Let's just workout at the gym babe." Why is she calling me babe? Am I her girlfriend or something? Please Yaz tell me.

  We both sat on the couch. Yaz's legs are on me but it was a bit heavy but I don't mind. It was very quiet as if we just fought. "Hey you just wanna workout now?" I asked. "Yeah sure cmon."

  We both went downstairs to the gym and started working out. I was already tired so I stopped first. I only workout like about 30 minutes because I'm very lazy. "Haha loser come on keep going." Yaz said while weight lifting. I could see her muscles popping out. Gosh she's so damn sexy I wanna date her right now. She's so damn hot while working out I wanna take a video of her but she doesn't like cameras.

  After few minutes of Yaz working out, she wanted to continue more and I was bored. So I told her I wanted to go back to my apartment first. She was a bit disappointed but omg Yaz I'm not an athlete! I went back to my apartment and took a shower. Today was a bit of boring because I didn't see any of my friends. Yaz and I just worked out together nothing much.

  I didn't really do anything today, I just worked out with Yaz and laze around at my apartment. It was night, I scrolled through tiktok and went to sleep fast.

  I woke up by getting some notifications from my phone. It was from my group named 'Camp Cretaceous ⛺️.' The group contains Sammy,Ben, Darius, Kenji, Brooklynn and I. We decided to add Brooklynn because her and Kenji were so close. Well I wanna add someone there but I'm not sure if everyone wants.

From 'MR VIP🤑' :
"hey y'allz wanna go to like Singapore or smth? like a trip tgt?"

From 'Dino-nerd🦕' :
"Yeah sure Kenj."

To 'MR VIP🤑' :
"yeah suree and can I bring someone along? or add her to this gc?"

From 'MR VIP🤑' :
"sure and i know it's yaz right?😏"

To 'MR VIP🤑' :
"haha yeah that's right!"

'MR VIP🤑 added my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️'

From 'my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️' :
"wtf is this?"

From 'MR VIP🤑' :
"it's a gc and yaz btw u wanna join us on our trip? we're going to singaporeee like probably in a week. we'll have to pack our stuffs first."

From 'my athlete wifey🏃‍♀️' :
"yeah suree the 7 of us? the one that went to the haunted house?"

From 'MR VIP🤑' :
"yesss y'all pack ur stuffs were going in 1 week! i'll buy the tickets cuz i'm rich🤑🤑"

  I read the group and omg the 7 of us are going to a trip to Singapore? Wow that's so fun imma start packing! ;)