#deep CHAPTER 1

Ever since I started listening to bo I knew he was perfect, his eyes, his dimples, his smile, everything about him was perfect, I was listening to his playlist for the three-hundredth time today, typical day for me. My life doesn't get that interesting, I don't go outside, I don't hang out with friends, I stay in my room all day doing absolutely nothing. It's actually pretty fun, my parents go out every Saturday, I never go anywhere with them, I stay in my room and lay in my bed listening to music, half of my playlist you will find is probably bo.

School nights are always the worst, usually I just stay underneath my bed, listening to music or looking at pictures of bo. That usually helps me calm myself before I sleep. The phone started to ring, I really hope it was my parents telling me there coming home, I sat there and listened to the phone ringing, I got up and it was a unknown number but I put that much energy getting up so I answered, on the other line a low voice said "hello, is this jada?" I answered slowly "yes?" he responded "hello this is officer johnson, I here to inform you that- I interrupted "what is it!?" he answered "your parents got in a car crash on the way home tonight.." I  answered "what.. there's no way.." I put my hand over my mouth trying to hold back tears. A tear slipped, and then a whole river started coming out. I was speechless. I was violently crying and shaking my head in disbelief. His voice sounded so buff, and deep like he smokes ten packs of cigarettes a day.

He interrupted "I don't mean to alarm you but, the car has pretty bad damage to it and your parents are in crictal condition, if you have a car would you  like to come see them?" I stuttered "n-no I don't have a car?" "are my parents okay or not?" I was fighting sleep, I couldn't make it to the hospital, The officer told me he would be on his way, I don't even know if I told them I loved them, when was the last time I hugged them. I have never seen something so terrifying, I was shaking so hard, I could barely breathe.

We walked in the hospital, his arm around me like he was almost cradling me. Walking past patients in wheelchairs, we walked past plenty of rooms that I knew weren't as bad as my parents were right now. I passed this guy with a blue shirt and sweatpants, his wrist seemed hurt he might of got in a fist fight, then a girl with a lace top on, and sweatpants I bet she had jeans on before, she wasn't bleeding but she was hunching over. Looking at all these patients facial expressions and features. We walk in my parents room I drop on my knees, I don't know what I was expecting they looked lifeless, and like everything was sucked out of them and now there just bodies.

I thought of what will happen if they die? My parents dead? What would I do without them. I step in the hallway because I can't keep on seeing my parents like this, for the past few months, my hair has been falling out day by day. I promised myself I wouldn't do that to myself again. I sit there pulling my hair like I was ripping paper. my thoughts got interrupted when a tall man approaches me.

#deep (bo burnham fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara