LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER

no matter how old a girl gets,she never stops needing her dad

she never stops needing her dad

no matter how old a girl gets,she never stops needing her dad

"I'M OLDER THAN
ALL THE OTHERS
HERE AND YOU LET
THEM DRIVE IT."

"YEAH, BUT NONE
OF THEM HAVE A
TENDENCY TO GET
THINGS BLOWN UP."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

IF THERE WAS ONE THING ZARA HARKNESS KNEW FOR CERTAIN ABOUT HER LIFE IT WAS THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE.

Born with the unfortunate genes of her recklessly brave Father, Zara became something no one thought was possible. She became Immortal. After discovering the fact that her daughter could heal from anything, Georgina Sanchez contacted her one night stand to hand over the child, not wanting to risk the heartbreak that would no doubt follow. Captain Jack Harkness had never seen himself as the parent type, but as soon as he set his eyes on her beautiful, jovial face he knew he would do his upmost to protect her and besides, she was the only other Immortal on the planet and he would be damned if he was going to let her go through that alone.

Zara never had a normal childhood, but what do you expect when you grow up surrounded by aliens and violence? So it was no surprise to her, Jack nor Torchwood when she joined the team as soon as she was old enough to. Battling alien threats and saving the day became her life, and even decades later, she still continued to be amazed by what Torchwood come face to face with on a daily basis. But there was a downside to her world of kicking alien ass and discovering new and interesting things, and that was that she was known as Jack's sister, not his daughter.

But even that won't stop them because the Immortal Harkness duo never give up, even if one of their own turns against them, even if the world ends and even if the whole of Reality is on the line, all because they have something to fight for: each other.