Training Lesson Part II

By the time Suzume found Sasuke and Sakura, the girl was knocked out. She raised a brow in pure amusement, kicking her foot against the ground and opening up the ground. "Seems like you're in quite a mess, huh?"

Climbing out of the newly formed hole, Sasuke glared at her. "Shut it. What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Right. Maybe you can talk some sense into these knuckleheads." Suzu sighed. "None of us can get the bells alone. The best bet is to work together and-"

"I was able to touch the bells. I can get them myself." He had interrupted her.

Groaning in annoyance, the Avatar rolled her eyes. "Oh, right, and it totally wasn't Kakashi-sensai teasing you to get you riled up. In case you haven't noticed, he's leagues above any of us, including you, Mr. High-and-Mighty."

"I'm leagues above all three of you put together. I know I can do this, so don't get in my way." He started heading to the direction of their teacher.

Suzu's eye twitched and she opened the Earth beneath Sasuke before he could leave. She then had the ground swallow him, leaving him in the position she found him in. "My spirits, why do you all have to be so annoyingly stubborn and thickheaded? You can get out of the ground yourself, then!"

Knowing time was close to up, Suzume stormed off to the tree stumps where their lunch was. Low and behold her lack of shock when she saw Naruto tied up, right as the bell rang. This team... was a disaster, for a lack of better word. She'd have had a better chance of good teamwork if she were back home and searching for her own squad to beat the Firelord from a group of misfits!

"Seriously? You tried to break one of the rules? Real classy, Naruto." Suzume plopped onto the ground beside the poor guy.

"Oh, come on! It's not my fault I got hungry!" The blond retaliated.

Suzume just scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't have this issue if you ate something. None of you could tell Sensai was testing us? See if we'd follow the rules to a T? Which doesn't always happen in a real life scenario, mind you. There are constant variables in a real battle."

Naruto, surprisingly, didn't have a comeback. What had the amber eyed girl gone through to know such things? It was baffling.

Soon enough, Sakura and Sasuke had caught up and sat on the ground as well. Kakashi appeared, a bored look on his face. Three of the four stomachs growled rather loudly.

"Oh my, listen to all the little stomach growls!" Oh, he was definitely mocking the three who obeyed to a T. "By the way, you four. I have an announcement about the exercise." Ah, lovely, a pause for suspense. "None of you need to worry any more about being sent back to the Ninja Academy."

"YEAH!" Naruto yelled. Suzume had a feeling Kakashi wasn't even finished. And yet, he and Sakura were both bouncing for joy. "THIS ROCKS! This means all four of us..."

"Are hopeless." Kakashi interrupted. "Well... Three of you, at least. More schooling would be pointless. Three of you will never be Shinobi. Ironically, the one with little to no schooling is the only one to pass."

All four of the trainees were shocked. Suzume passed? Out of all four of them?!

"Give it up. Not one of you three will ever be a ninja!" Kakashi added.

"What do you mean give up?!" Naruto exclaimed, obviously pissed off. "Give me a break! Okay, so maybe none of us got our hands on one of your stupid bells, but why the hell should we quite over that?!"

"Because you three don't have what it takes!" Kakashi replied coldly. Sasuke jumped up to charge at their teacher, only to end up on the ground underneath him and pinned. "What you three are is a trio of spoiled brats..."