~ The Beginning ~

Hi, my name is Ashley, most people call me Ash though. I have a best friend Lisa, shes my main bitch. She has always been there for me my whole life. She also has an older brother, Lucas. I've had a crush on him for 2 years now, but no body knows. He has a very flirty, cocky attitude. He's always playing video games with his friends when I come over. I'm 19, Lisa is 19 but a month older than me, and Lucas is 20, so we are all basically adults.

Lets get into the story now.

I walk home from the local gas station since i went to pick up some snacks since me and Lisa are having a sleepover tonight. Unexpectedly, I get a call.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey, its Lucas, Lisa is in the bathroom right now and I just wanted to see if you were coming over today?"

"Yeah, actually I am, I'm coming over for a sleepover."

"Cool, can't wait to see you."

"Wait, what did you say?"
"Hello?"

He hung up. What the fuck, I have so many questions now. Why is he excited to see me?
Whatever, I need to get home so I can pack.

I get home and start packing. 20 minutes later, after I finish, I head to Lisa's house.

*knock *knock *knock

Lucas answered the door, "Hey," he leans against the door frame as his eyes wander down my body and flicker back to my eyes, "Lisa will be down in a second, she's just in the bathroom."

"Oh uh, ok, can I come in?" you say while you try get past the tall figure, blocking the door.

He grabs your waist as you desperately try to enter, "We need to talk first." and he lets go of your waist.

you stutter "W-What do you mean?"

He backs you up against the walls surrounding you, "I know you like me." he says, with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Wait, what!?" you exclaim nervously.

"N-No I don't! Who told you that!?" you ask, desperately needing to know who gave him such an idea.