~ Love ~

You wake up to the sound of your blaring alarm clock

"Dude whats with the alarm?" Lisa whines, "it's 10 in the morning."

"Wait how did I?- never mind yea uh sorry about that." You reach over to turn off your alarm when suddenly you hear Lucas's voice calling you and Lisa down for breakfast.

"Guys come on hurry up!" He yells out

"Ok, ok we're coming jeez!" Lisa yells back

You slip on some shorts and a shirt and head downstairs with Lisa.

"Mmm waffles, my fave!" You reach over to grab a crispy waffle.

Lucas gets up and goes to the cupboard to get some Nutella.

"Want some?" He asks, showing you the Nutella in his hand.

"Uh yea sure thanks." You say as he hands you the jar.

After you all finish your breakfast, you all chat with Lisa's and Lucas's mom.

"Also how was the party yesterday?" She asks

You and Lucas instantly make direct eye contact the second his mom said 'party'.

"It was fun but I didn't see Ashley half the time." Lisa says while she raises a brow at you.

You slightly kick her under the table, signaling for her to shut up.

"Yea ahaha I guess I just found the motive to make some new friends when I had the chance." You awkwardly laugh.

"Well uh I better get going, thanks for having me!" You get off your seat heading upstairs.

"Wait honey why don't you stay for the evening? We love having you here!" Her mom says

"Oh uh wouldn't it be a problem?" You say when you put your hair behind your ear.

"Oh no it wouldn't be a problem at all!" She says.

"Well then, I guess I'll stay!" You sit back down and suddenly you get wide eyes from Lucas.

You give a confused look to him as he points at your neck that he marked, which was revealed.

"Ooh did you get a curling iron burn?" His mom asks.

My heart thumping for some reason, what if she finds out, what if Lisa realizes.

"Yea ugh I hate that pain." You shoot back.

Lisa looks at you with an obvious look, showing you that she knows. She knew it was from Lucas.

"Mhm, yea Ashley can I talk to you for a sec?"Lisa pulls you into the bathroom.

"Let me guess, those are from Lucas." She says, raising her brows at you.

"Listen I know you must hate me but the truth is, I've liked Lucas since the camping trip, 2 years ago."

"How did I not notice." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey is everything okay?" Lucas says on the other side of the door.

"Yea we're fine Lucas just fuck off." Lisa says.

"Alright alright." He says as his footsteps fade away.

You and Lisa go shopping for another party happening soon.

"Should I get this dress?" You reveal the teasing dress to Lisa's wide eyes.

"Yes, yup yes absolutely yes. You look so good in that!" She hyped you up.

After you and Lisa hung out, you went home.

Suddenly, you hear knocking at your bedroom window. It was Lucas, on your roof?

You look at him, shocked and confused as you open your window.

"Hey uhm I need your help." He steps into your room, breathing heavily.

"I am so confused right now." You say passing him some water.

"Thanks." He takes a sip and explains to you how Lisa is chasing him around because apparently he is dating you.

"But we aren't dating, are we?" You say

"Do you want to?" He raises an eyebrow.

You hesitate for a second, "You know what yea, I do." You smile.

"Okay." He chuckles, "Do you wanna maybe go tell my sister that? Or should we just, not."

"Yea we probably shouldn't if we wanna keep breathing." You smirk.

You both laugh

THE END