~ The Party ~

He unzips the back of your dress, "Is this what you wanted?" As he slowly drops the dress straps, revealing your red lace bra strap instead.

You tilt your head up and lean it against the wall.

"I have a party I need to be at, Lucas." You groan

"I guess the party will have to wait." He says as he smashes his lips into yours, his hands around your neck.

You release several moans into his mouth, the heat, the pressure, the cold, veiny hands roaming your body.

You pull away to gasp for air, "We shouldn't be doing this." You say, breathlessly.

"I can't keep myself away from you, Ash," He groans, "I need you. Please." He begs.

"Oh fuck it." And with that you smash your lips back into his, continuing the passionate kiss.

Until, Lisa suddenly barges in,

"Ashley what is taking you so-"

You both pull away from eachother, adjusting yourselves.

"Listen its not what it looks li-" You try to explain

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." She exclaims.

"Oh shit." He whispers under his breath, looking at you with regretful eyes.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING THE PAST HOUR!?" She yells out

She walks towards both of you and pulls him away from you, dragging him out of the room.

"You fucking made out with my best friend!?" She slaps his head.

"Ow." he said.

"Do you even think? Oh my fucking god, go downstairs and play some video games. Whatever you do with your worthless life." she angrily storms back to the guest room

He chuckles, "Okay." And he goes back downstairs.

"Ashley, what the hell! You made out with my brother!"

"Listen I know and I'm sorry but I-" You shamefully say

"You know what, never mind, fix your dress, which is half off," she says with wide eyes as you embarrassingly put the straps back on, " and lets go already." she says hurriedly.

30 minutes later, you and Lisa finally arrive at the party, almost an hour late.

"This looks like so much fun." You say excitedly.

"Right?? Lets just get in and party already!" she laughs

The party was wild!

An hour goes by and a pair of familiar cold, veiny hands, hold your waist.

"Hey, Ash" a deep, seductive voice says.

"LUCAS?" You turn around to see him. The man that made you late to the party in the first place.

"What are you doing here? You got an invite?" You ask

"No, but that doesn't mean I'll die because of that." He smirks.

"Lucas listen," You turn around while he gives you direct eye contact as you look up at him,

"I'm really sorry for being how I was back there, I just-"

"Don't apologize, darling. I don't regret it." He interrupts.

He kisses your forehead, assuring you, that he loved you.

You smirk, "Lucas,"

He looks down at you, "Yes, love?"

"I really like you, in fact I've had a crush on you for 2 years."

"Oh, I know. I've known ever since the camping day, you tagged along with us, when we invited you. You completely lost it when I gave you my jacket." He chuckles.

"Oh, I see." You laugh a little, "So then, do you like me too?"

He takes your hand, "Come with me."

He leads you to the bathroom where he sat you on the countertop.

"You know I love you. I've always wanted you for so long."

You blush at the words that left his mouth.

"I love you so much." You lean in and kiss his soft lips, passionately deepening the kiss.

You moan as he moves down to your neck, leaving hickeys all over you.

He breathes against your neck, "Lets hope my sister doesn't catch us this time." He chuckles.

He carries on kissing and sucking your neck until you pull him away, breathing heavily against the wall, "I'm drained," You say, breathlessly, "Give me more, Lucas." You say.

"Beg for it, beg for me to please you." He says, gasping for air.

"Please Lucas. Please me, I can't fucking stand a minute without your touch. I want you, I need you, please." You beg.

"Thats what I like to hear." And he goes back to doing what pleases you.

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST OF THE 30 MINUTES