Dripping down

We walked down the hall and finally reached his bedroom.

Y/N: "Soo...what game are we playing?" Sunoo turned around and looked at me. His eyes were there regular color. Sunoo: "How about...tag?" Y/N: Okk... Y/N are you for real?!! You can't even see in the room and he is a vampire! Why are you so dumb? .....oh wait..I did that...nevermind! Y/N:" Yeah you did do this." I said. Sunoo: "Who are you talking to?" I shook my head to say no one. He shrugged. Sunoo: "You have to try and catch me. If you do, you get to to choose my punishment . If you don't...I get to choose your punishment. Agreed?" Y/N not knowing he could teleport, accepted the game. Just image the room is bigger, like alot bigger. I quickly ran towards him to catch him. When I reached him, he was gone. Y/N: Wha-what!? Sunoo: "Over here sweetheart." He said smirking . I ran over to him but once again he was gone. I turned and there he was behind me. " Come on!" He said laughing. I ran again but he was gone. Sunoo: "One last chance." I ran as fast as I could but still failed. Sunoo: "Aww..to bad." I was leaning up against the wall,breathing heavily. I have never ran so fast. 

I bet.

Shut up you.

Sunoo came over to me with his eyes glowing bright red this time. Ok now I was kind of scared. I was about to run to the door. When he put his hands on both sides of the wall. Trapping me between him. He moved my hair out of the way and smirked. Sunoo: "You were so silly to follow me here, knowing I'm a vampire." His face got closer to my neck and he began to kiss it. I felt his fangs coming out. Then there was a sharp pain in my neck. I hissed from the pain. Then he began to suck at the bite. I felt my blood dripping down my neck. I started to feel dizzy. Before I could faint, he pulled away moaning. Sunoo: "You taste...amazing. Its been so long since I had this kind of human blood." After he said that, I fainted due to shock.

.

.

.

???: "Are you sure she is?"

Sunoo: "Yes I'm sure! It was the best human blood I ever tasted...just like before..."

I groaned and turned over to where I was facing them. They both looked at me. I touched my neck. Ow. Y/N: "What-what happened?" ???: "I asked Sunoo to have a taste of your blood. We needed to make sure you were the right one." Y/N: "Righ-right one? Right one for what?" Sunoo:  "Well, we being pure bloods need special blood to really survive. Animals and other non special humans help, but they're not what we really need. Without this special blood, we are losing our strength. We need to drink blood more often then we usually would." As I sat up a bit, he continued. "We have been looking for another person with special blood like you. We had one before but... " His voiced trailed and didn't continue. He looked at the other boy. ???: "Um, you probably want some time alone. We will be going now." They both got up to leave. Y/N: "Wai-wait, I never got your name." The older one turned around. Heeseung:"...Heeseung..."

.

.

.

How am I special? What happend to the other girl? Will it happen to me....?

Want me to tell you? I know everything you want to know!

No thanks, don't want to spoil it for the readers or for myself.

Suit yourself. Guess you guys will have to wait...