Lost in thought

After sitting there for awhile I decided I should go. I was walking down the hall when I heard crying. I put my ear against the door I heard crying in. Heeseung:" Please don't cry Sunghoon. I didn't mean what I said. It wasn't your fault." Sunghoon: "It-it was my-my fault. I'm sor-sorry." Heeseung: "I'm sorry too Sunghoon, but you know we need her. Give her a chance, not all humans are the same." They stopped talking but I could still him crying.  I didn't mean to cause all this trouble.

I walked further down the hall and saw the rest of the boys going somewhere. Y/N: "Hey. Hey wait! I want to-" Jay: "Stay away from us...You'll probably choose to leave anyway." He said the last part quietly, not turning around, and Niki glaring at me as they continued walking. I stood there a minute as I watched them walk off. I sighed as I decided to go out to the garden.

 I dragged my feet as I walked outside to the garden. It looked different but not because  it was daytime. I couldn't find a good enough picture sorry. As I continued, I saw a small house..shed..thing. I walked inside and I saw pictures of girls faces which were crossed out. My picture was there too but it wasn't crossed out. I guessed the X meant they were dead...well they did say they have been looking for someone with the special blood. And remember what Rebecca said? Oh..thats right..I forgot about that. Poor girls. One paper read: "We are running out of time. Y/N has to be the one. I must go find her. To the cafe." So...I meet Jungwon at the cafe....on purpose? He knew I would be there? Why do they actually need me?  I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't  hear Jungwon come in.

  Jungwon: "Your so sneaky. What are you doing in here?" I jumped hearing Jungwon's voice. How do they keep finding me?  *Eye roll* Y/N: "I just wanted to look at the garden during the day." I said not making eye contact with him. Jungwon: "Yeah that's  great, but you can get out--I mean please get out." He said with an obvious fake smile. I slowly nodded and walked passed him. Jungwon: "Heeseung hyung wants to see you in his office." I had never been to his office so I didn't know where it was. Y/N: "Um..can you show me where it is hehe" He did a long sigh and said fine. We walked back to the castle in silence.

He walked me to the office door and left. I took a deep breath and walked in. Heeseung looked up from the book he was reading and right at me. Heeseung: "I know you think what happened earlier was your fault, but it wasn't. You are needed here..." Y/N: "But why?..It doesn't seem like I'm needed or wanted here." I said quietly. He sighed and explained everything I already explained to yall. I stayed quiet. Heeseung: "I know it's hard to comprehend it all right now, but I going to need an answer soon. If you refuse...we have to kill you." Well I don't want to die, I know that. I did a long sigh before answering. Y/N: "I guess...i'll do it." He sighed like he was relieved. Heeseung: "Very well, I'll make the guys aware of your decision."  Then his face got serious . Heeseung: "Since you have chosen to stay, there are rules." I gulped. " You must listen to us no matter what, you can't  go anywhere without at least one of us with you, no sneaking around, and don't tell anyone about us. Breaking the rules will result in consequences. Understand?" I slowly nodded. He excused me and I left.

I walked back to my room, thinking about what I just did. Should I have done that? I could have just said no to him...but I would have died. I should have just went home. I opened my room door and saw Sunghoon sitting on my bed. I was shocked to see him here. He looked up at me as I entered.