CHAPTER 8: Not again

" Which apartment is nearer my workplace?" Selisha said as she tied her hair in messy man after taking a shower. She got the address book and began searching for an apartment in the city. She soon drifted to sleep after getting the name of the apartment.

' Rainbow Apartments....' she mumbled the name as she went to lalalala dream world.
She slept peacefully not knowing that there was actually someone in the room in a dark corner watching her every step.

??? POV
" So you are moving out." I said. But suddenly I hear her mumbling something really hilarious.' Ah not again. This self obsessed bastard can't stop praising himself.God please save me I don't want to die now because of heart attack. I want to meet my children, grandchildren and more.' she mumbled. " She is just to dramatic and funny at times." he said looking at her.

Selisha got up a bit so he hid in shadow."Was someone talking?" she asked herself." Na no one is here. This is my apartment I I live here alone so no one is here." she said and headed for her bed. She jumped on her bed and cuddled Mr. Wabbles. She soon went back to sleep. " Cute." he said and just disappeared.

❀❀Time skip❀❀
The next morning.
Selisha woke up and did her morning routine. She then prepared her breakfast, ate and went to dress up so as to leave early for work. " I won't be late for work today." she said as she rushed upstairs to get dressed

" she said as she rushed upstairs to get dressed

( her outfit. Tell me if you like it or not)

 Tell me if you like it or not)

( hairstyle)

She then left for work.
On her way she was lost in thought.'I will ask Alexander for permission to leave early so that I meet the owner of that apartment and leave the other one soon.' she said. As she was still in thought she had a sound of crashing. 'What was that' she said as she got out. On getting she couldn't believe her eyes. ' Oh my God.' she thought covering her mouth.

What could it be that has happened

Sorry for the short chapter