CHAPTER 19: Jealous

It was time for Selisha to leave from work. " Tomorrow is the weekend!" she exclaimed happily going out. All eyes were on her but did she care. No, not even a bit. She got into her car and drove to her apartment since she left so she got dressed up to go to the hospital for a check-up.

Wearing a simple black dress and hand combing her hair, she set off for the hospital. It looked as though someone important was at the hospital judging from the heavy security outside. She didn't mind them and just continued her walk inside the hospital happily. She looked at her phone to check what time it was.

" Better hurry if i wanna buy a cute pet." she said smiling as she looked at her phone but then bumped into a hard chest and dropped her clutch bag. " Ohhh am so sorry." she apologized as pushed her brown wavy hair behind her ear. Soon the man gasped and the next thing he said shocked not only her but the people around.

" Your highness....." he said and everyone was shocked. She looked at him and immediately recognized him. She then looked around seeing the security bow lightly and she just pulled the bodyguard she bumped into with her.

❀❀❀❀❀
She was now standing in front of a pet store looking at all the cute pets. She then entered and the bell at the rang indicating the presence of a customer. She was then warmly welcomed by the receptionist. " Welcome to Cutie's pet store. How may I help you ma'am." The receptionist said. Selisha then smiled at her and said," Thanks but I will get myself." she then walked in and started looking at the different pets. Yes they were all cute but one got her attention.

She then went forward to it cage and one of the helpers helped her. Then went to the counter and did all that was necessary. She went forward as to buy it all it necessities.

And soon, she left the store happy with her new pet she named Melbourne.
She got home and starting arranging Melbourne's staff as Melbourne went playing around her apartment. Selisha was really happy that was getting familiar with the place. She just smiled at Melbourne's cuteness.
✿✿✿✿
Soon it was dawn and the sun was spreading its rays kissing the earth and blessing it with its richness.
Selisha had just woken up and did her morning routine.

Ignore the glasses

hope u like it
She then had breakfast and took a peek at Melbourne and smiled. She handed her something to eat. She then carried her and both went for a walk. Then ended up at the pack so Selisha sat at the bench and let Melbourne play around.

Soon her friend Dav called from from a far. She looked at him and saw him carrying his pet dog called Junior. She smiled at him and soon he sat near her. He let Junior play with Melbourne. " Woah! I didn't know you had a dog." he said in a state of awe. " Just got her yesterday." I said and giggled a bit. " So how have you been doing?" He asked. " I am okay." she replied back and then they started talking about random things. Little did they know someone from a way was watching them burning with jealous and anger.

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛
Sorry for the boring chapter. I had writer's block😅