CHAPTER 28: What did you do Selisha?!

As she entered the restaurant, she found the whole empty with no one." Weird." she muttered under her breath and walk further inside. She then remembered that Euoni was the one that invited her." Oh Euoni. But where is she?" she began looking for her.

Suddenly the lights of the restaurant went off and Selisha wouldn't see a thing. Suddenly she felt a certain presence behind her but when she looked back, she saw nothing.
Walking forward, she went into an extremely dark room.

Unexpectedly, the room began dripping with chills and sudden fear run down her spine. She then heard a sudden blood shooting scream.

Running towards the scream, she found a girl screaming silently with a knife in her stomach. From the voice she heard,she immediately knew it was Euoni.

"Euoni.Euoni. Answer me can you hear me." she asked. Euoni then looked at her and said in a hoarse voice."  Y-you di-did this." " N-noo"
Selisha said and tried to pull out the knife. Just then the lights suddenly went on when Selisha pulled out the knife.

This is the sight that invited Alexander. "What have you done Selisha?!" He yelled and she flinched dropping the knife and got away from Euoni's now limp body. " I-I di-didn't d-do it..." she was cut off by a  heavy slap that landed swiftly onto her cheek.

She looked up and saw the emergency unit taking Euoni's body. "E-Euon...." she tried to call her name as tears flowed like a stream down her cheeks but was cut off by a strong hand pulling back her hair roughly as she winced.

" YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL MY SISTER'S NAME BITCH WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL HER. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER,  BE READY TO FACE HELL ITSELF." Alexander said and got out not letting her explain herself. With that being said, Selisha was left behind crying. " I di-didn't do anything"