chapter 22:

Don't own anything

One of the final echo teammates killed off.

Author pov:

Sky collins got home after a another raid against hannibal. Gid said there is someone waiting fot him. He smell scent of a devilukian.

Sky: i see you💗

He creeped up forward & licked a tail. The someone thrashed on the couch person pounced on sky. It was nana deviluke on fours on top of him like a?predatory cat her tail wiggling everywhere.

Sky: since when you of all people  people decided to lovey dovey

Nana: you know me darling❤❤❤

Timeskip:

Momo flying to catch up rick flagger flying his f35AX. Momo trying to make it up to him. But she was 6 years too late.

Random alien bounty hunter shoot a photon missile hitting the tail rudder he crashed tumbling.

momo: RICK😱😱😱😱😱😱

Space jet is tough. Its upside down, she punched through the canopy carrying him out the plane as it caught fire. She carries him bridal style.

(Something like but different)

She sets him down.

Momo: rick rick...... Help is on the way .....

Rick: .........  ... Momo..

Momo: my phone is dead i gotta get help

Rick: ....m .... Momo ...... No........

Momo: I gotta get

Rick: ...... Stay with ..... Me. .....this is .... Only. .... Time .... I....spend ... With You just like before..

Momo: i know i know .... I'm so very sorry to treated you harshly  😭😭😭😭😭

Blood coming down his face. After a minutes of silence he dies. Momo tried to wake him up.

Zastin & his men came finding momo crying so hard holding rick in her arms. Zastin collapsed on his knees.

Rito fell on the ground passed out, dropping the phone Haruna & mikan came to for his aid. Kazuto picked up the phone he fell as well. Sazuka crying so hard yui holding him squeezing him tight for a loss of a good old friend.

Blaze recker passed out as well laying in saki's bed. Saki kissed his forehead she heard rick's death.

Roy tried to shoot himself risa wrestled with him burried his face in her cleavage. Risa crying too sky & nana crying together.

Lala hugging edge she cried so hard. Rick flagger was a great friend to devilukian empire. Veteran since the 60 year war 30 years current future.

Elsewhere. Tearju lunatique & uraki mcloud saw the news. Uraki hugged tearju. She return it.

Rick flagger is fallen.

Have a good wednesday

Goodnight