chapter 33: nanaXsky no 2

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Its hard to add outside war fight scenes while doing the plot removing ecchi harem crap.

Sky pov:

I'm piloting my f35 space jet through another galaxy asteroid belt taking on enemy fighters & enemy hannibal warships.

Myself uraki & edge raid a base compound. Devilukian fighters helped us. Edge got out of his raptor & fired a full charge ki blast destroying the hannibal starship before getting back inside his jet.

Edge: << good work Ribgeback 2. Thanks for the help uraki >>

Uraki: << anytime. You two head back. I gotta talk to director hoffman & gid >>

Timeskip:

After landing. I saw edge being kissed by lala. Sazuka told me nana is here. Then i felt something wrapped around my neck, i got pulled by someone making me turned around i felt soft lips to mine. Its my long time girlfriend nana.

(Song plays in the background)

I layed my head on her soft lap.

Nana: makes me thinking back of what love is

Sky: i'm listening

Nana: i was making fun of due to my body through out my life & protective of my sisters. Other alien beings from many planets think us .. Well you know. I have forgotten what love is. Momo &
Lala have develop bodies & i don't.

Sky: ....

Nana: then that all changed when i met you

I recall when i first met nana saved her on a remote planet called new harmony. It was glassed at the beginning of the 60 year war long ago (earth timeline 1800s) new animal life she discovered she like to explore there.

It still memorial planet. I was patrolling after the events of task force 1 helping us to escape. I met her when a alien animal went wild on her i saved her life.

I met her sisters, her parents. We became friends some good some bad. One big incident is when i got bashed in the head by a alien hammer. I can see nana pissed of that guy so she ripped him apart killing him. First time she shed blood i know how that feels.

She & i had long time recovery. It was then she finally confessed to me i did the same. Momo teacher her the moves even though you don't have a bombshell body but you do have a beautiful looks & charm sometimes you gotta break your Tsundere side.

Sky: by earth timeline standards vs where i'm from another planet light-years away. I born in 1502 but i don't what i did the next. I am a veteran of the 60 year war at a young age immortality

Nana: well then ace Then allow me to find you a reason to live

We locked lips.

Later