Remember

————————Naruto Pov————————
"Sasuke! Where are youuu?" He was always outside the village but he normally came to me when I called him, I walked around and I finally found him. He was sleeping with a few cats around him I took the cats off him picking him up, I walked back into the village holding him close. I got home starting to change him, he was in a deep sleep and it was hard to change him. But finally I did I took the bandage off his head putting it on the nightstand putting him more comfortably, I changed after and laid next to him. 'You're so cute Sasuke..!! No wonder Sakura liked you so much..!!!' I thought playing with his hair it was soft and smooth, he was perfect it was still hard for him though. Everyone was scared of him saying stuff like, "he's a trader and that's all he'll ever be" or stuff like "I knew those Uchiha's were trouble". He stayed up crying some nights and never told me about it, I found out one night when I couldn't sleep. He had gotten out of bed going into the living room sitting on the couch curling up, I walked in quietly he was hugging his knees crying. I put my hand over my mouth slowly walking up to him hugging him tightly. "Sasuke please don't cry baby..." his body tensed before he turned and hugged me, crying into my chest my shirt was getting soaked. This hurt so much sasuke was kind and trying to better himself, no one ever saw this side of sasuke. No one but me...he was crying so much he cried himself to sleep, I picked him up taking his back into the room and held him. I wasn't able to fall asleep, i held onto him tighter. "Oh sasuke...why do you to so closed off sometimes.." he moved away smiling a bit, he seemed to be having a good dream. I smiled a little seeing his smile i leaned it down kissing his lips softly, i saw him open his eyes looking at me. "Naruto what are you doing..." he smiled a little slowly sitting up kissing me, i kissed him back cupping his cheek. He slowly sat up wrapping his arm around my neck. If I'm being honest is was the first time we would have sex if it was gonna escalate to that, i slowly moved down to his neck. He moaned softly arching his back a bit, he was really sensitive. "Sasuke..do you want too..?" He slowly nodded looking at me biting his lip softly. I smiled kissing his forehead. And we did it, it was slow and nice but then it got a little rough but it was passionate. The next morning I woke up and he was in my arms sleeping like a baby, his hand on my chest slightly touching his lip, his hair a bit messy from the night before, the bite marks on his neck and shoulder showing everyone that he was taken. Slowly black orbs opened and blinked a few times to wake up a bit looking over to met the blue ones that had been staring for a few minutes. "Good morning Sasuke, how are you feeling?" He looked at me for a minute or two before he turned onto his back closing his eyes falling back asleep, sighing i got up going into the kitchen to make my lover breakfast. The rest of the day was just us spending time together cuddling kissing and napping, after him crying last night I did everything in my power to protect him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy shit I am so sorry that took forever to update I've been busy BUT I finally did it so here ya go again sorry