Its time!!

————Sasuke pov————
I was in so much pain this morning everything hurt more then usual but once I threw up I felt a little better, I got ready and Naruto had today off. We were in the living room when Naruto got up to get a bottle of water before dropping it when he got back, I looked at him and then back down. My water just broke. Naruto ran towards me putting his hand on my stomach helping me up and hurrying over to the clinic, we got settled into a room shikamaru went to the house to get the bags we had and bring them to us. Shikamaru stayed with me while Naruto also went back home to clean up the messed I made before we left, Sakura checked up on me every hour or so. "Agh..Naruto it hurts..." I felt his hand against my forehead planting a soft kiss. "I know Sasuke..it'll be over soon.."
————Naruto Pov————
I wiped Sasuke's forehead of the sweat it was coated in, It's been a few hours since Sasuke's water broke and he kept telling me how much pain he was in. He squeezes my hand every time a contraction hit, they were 15 to 10 minutes apart which means we will be able to met Menma and Boruto soon. "How are you feeling Sasuke?" A short nod reassured me, soon a squeeze caught my attention as Sasuke let out a painful moan as a contraction hit. Sakura walked in putting gloves on and sitting down between Sasuke's legs seeing how much he was dilated. "Sasuke it's time to push" she got up as a nurse walked in getting everything set up. "N-Naruto I'm scared.." "it's okay baby just take a deep breath and push" a slow nod and soon Sasuke began to push, he was crying from the pain and was becoming weak. Menma was born first then Boruto, they were taken to get cleaned. "Naruto...look.." Sakura handed Menma and Boruto to Sasuke, Menma had three whiskers like I did but Boruto only had two. Menma had small hairs what were black and Boruto had blond, they were both still crying so I took Boruto from Sasuke holding him close and he stopped crying while Sasuke did the same for Menma and he stopped crying too. Menma moved his head a bit attaching himself to Sasuke's nipple beginning to suck on it, a small fist was resting on his chest. A whine was heard from Boruto as he waved a small fist in the air, a light chuckle came from Sasuke. "Sasuke their beautiful.." "I know.." he rested his head back against the pillow holding Menma closer, Menma and Boruto's birthday was March 28th. "I love you Sasuke..." "I love you too Naruto.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:)