Lunch date

So this might be kinda different from how it was, I got slightly better at writing so let's go! 🤩
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
————Sasuke Pov————
After cleaning up we got ready to go on the date we had planned earlier, we went to a small cafe that we went to on our first date, official first date. We sat a small table waiting for the waiter to come take our order. "It's been so long since we were able to go on a date! Who knew that twin babies were gonna be so much work." He laughed taking my hand into his, giving his sweet bright smile. "Their 10 months old Naruto, not even a year yet." I laugh looking at him, every time his eyes got hit by the sun at a center angle it looked like the ocean. "Hi welcome in, I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you guys to drink?" We both looked over ordering out drinks, I got green tea while Naruto got a sweet coffee. "Remember when you were pregnant and you couldn't stop eating sweets? You always had chocolate on you anywhere we went, it was so cute!" Naruto squeezed my hand. "Yeah yeah, I get it. But it was just cravings, remember Temari ate pickles with ice cream." He nodded pulling my hand up to his lips leaving a soft kiss atop of my hand. I felt my cheeks warm as our drinks were placed on the table, we ordered our food talking about my pregnancy, and our sons before leaving the cafe. We went to go pick up Menma and Boruto from Gaara's and Lee's house, they had gotten married before us by a year or two. No one knew they were a couple before they announced their wedding, but everyone was super happy for them. They adopted Metal and another little boy who's a little younger than Metal by a couple months, Metal did only turn a year a couple months back. We haven't met their youngest son yet but we might since he should probably by up from his nap. We got to their house knocking on the door, Lee opened the door smiling seeing both of us. "Hello Naruto, Sasuke! the kids are in the living room, Gaara is watching them, please come in." He stepped out of the way letting us into him home still smiling. We walked in while they were playing and Gaara was holding a small baby who was watching the others playing. I walked over to Gaara sitting next to him on the couch smiling down at the small child. Gaara smiled down at him as well. "This is Shinki." "Wow he's beautiful." I stroked the top of his head making his eyes shift over to me. I felt a small hand press against my leg, Menma had seen me giving another baby more attention than him and seemed to have gotten jealous. "I'm sorry love." I picked him sitting him in my lap, kissing the top of his head. "I hope they weren't any trouble bushybrow." Naruto spoke sitting on the floor with his long time friend, who sat next to him. "Not at all! It was fun to have them here so that Metal can lose some of his energy before he has to go to bed." He said pulling his son into his lap, tickling his belling making his son burst into laughter. I saw Gaara's cheeks turn a light shade of pink watching his husband with their child. I knew exactly what he was feeling, just the love and pureness of their love to one another. Just like me and Naruto. "Good, I was worried that Boruto would have caused some problems." He laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Not at all Naruto, if you ever need us to watch them again just let us know we would be happy too." Gaara said standing up to hand Shinki to his husband, taking Metal's hand into his own taking him to the kitchen. "Welp me and Sasuke better get going, don't want to be to much trouble for you guys." He got up picking up Boruto. "Do not think you guys are being a bother, you are always welcome to come over!" Lee stated standing up with the little one holding onto him. Gaara walked in nodding holding Metal as he drank from a sippy cup. "Thank you for always being such help." I said bowing a little with Menman still clinging to me. "Please do not be so formal, Sasuke." Lee said with a smile unlocking the front door. We left their home going back home to put them down for their nap, I watched them for a bit seeing how peaceful they both were sleeping. "Sasuke come on you can't always watch them sleep." Naruto broke my train of thought when he spoke, kissing my temple rubbing my lower back. "I know but just look at them, I don't ever want them to grow up. They're perfect the way they are." I said a hint of sadness in my voice. "I know Sasuke, I know. Come on lets go watch a movie." "Five more minuets." I heard a small laugh. "Okay, fine five more minuets. I love you, Sasuke." "I love you too, Naruto"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I DID IT YAYAYA, so yeah that took a long time and it's kinda short. But I hope you enjoy some of this wholesomeness with some of leegaa too with their lil fam but yeah. Happy Thanksgiving enjoy this.
Word count 867