Slice: Game, Set, & Match

This book is currently on hold but I WILL be finishing it in 2024, promise. In the meantime...

*Want to read a new, regularly updated, Bratva x Mafia dark romance? Check out my latest book Il Russo, exclusively on Wattpad via the link and my profile below!*

https://www.wattpad.com/story/358730865-il-russo-a-dark-mafia-bratva-romance-in-progress

What if the only person who can give you intoxicating pleasure is the same man who tore your entire world apart? Some love stories involve heartbreak. This love story is heart shattering.

Mercy Holiday is a physical therapist for the world's most elite tennis players. A lifelong tennis player herself, she's been surrounded by the sport since she was old enough to hold a racquet. Her older brother, Callan Holiday, is the head of a prestigious tennis academy, preparing the sport's next league of stars for center court.

Brodie Archer is the man to beat. Love him or hate him, he owns the sport of tennis. He is the reigning champion, breaking every world-record before him. He's also cocky, reckless, and relentlessly goes against the status quo of tennis etiquette. For Mercy, he's also her teenage crush. The blue-eyed, black-haired boy who was destined to be a star before he could even drive.

But those teenage years are long behind them. When tragedy strikes Mercy's family, there's only one man to blame. The King of the Court, the phenom of grass, hardcourt, and clay. Brodie Archer.

"He ruined my life. He ruined my family. And yet I still couldn't walk away. Maybe the only way out is to ruin him too."

** So excited for you all to read this new sports romance story!! This will be a two-part series, followed by the book Open. Enjoy! <3 Skara **