Chapter Seven

Izuku yawned.

He got out of his bed, and stretched. It had been two days after Izuku first fed Katsuki. It had become a daily thing. Buy meat, walk to the facility, and feed Katsuki.

Izuku was back at school, because it was monday. He sat in his classroom, eagerly waiting for the day to end.

Before he left the classroom, Mr. Aizawa interrupted him. "A word, please?"

Izuku nodded, turning around to face him. "Are you alright, Midoriya?" Mr. Aizawa asked. Izuku pulled a false tone. "I'm alright, Mr. Aizawa." He said.

Mr. Aizawa said nothing for a moment. "Sit down." He exclaimed, pulling out a chair from a desk. Izuku stared at him, then sat down.

"Listen, Midoriya, this is about Bakugou." Mr. Aizawa said. Izuku rolled his eyes.

"I know, I know. You're probably tired of hearing this. But this is different." Mr. Aizawa sighed. Izuku raised his head. "You see, I.. I knew someone, who went through what Bakugou is going through."

Izuku's eyes widened. "What?"

"I.. I'm not going into that much. But I.. I tried to save him." He said. "It.. didn't go as planned." Mr. Aizawa sighed. "I haven't seen him since."

"But the point is, Midoriya, you shouldn't go looking for Bakugou. He's a nomu." Then Mrz Aizawa turned around. "I'll be keeping an eye on you."

Then Mr. Aizawa walked towards the door. "But I promise, Midoriya, once we find him, we will save him."

Then he closed the door.

Izuku was staring at the desk, then put his hand on his shoulder, where Katsuki had scratched it. "Huh.."

"Ah.. No.." Izuku muttered. Then he stood up. "No.. Kacchan is different." He whispered. He walked out of the room.

As he was walking out of the UA dorms, he turned his head behind him, feeling eyes on him. Izuku shuddered.

He returned to the market, just to face a closed sign. "What?! No!" He pressed his face against the glass. "Come on!! Are you serious?!"

He kicked the door.

He walked away bitterly. It doesn't matter.. Kacchan trusts me now.. he doesn't need something to eat.. Izuku thought.

He walked to the facility again, stopping a few times to look around him. He felt as if someone was following him.

He opened the door to the facility, stepped over the grubble, and walked through the hallway. He jogged up the stairs.

He was now standing infront of Katsuki's door. He exhaled sharply, and placed his hand on the doorknob to open it.

Katsuki was in the center of the room, with the blanket on him, but now ripped and clawed. The moment he saw Izuku, he stood up, the blanket falling off, and stomped towards Izuku.

Izuku took a few steps back. "I'm sorry. I don't have anything today." He whispered.

Katsuki cocked his head. Of course he didn't understand anything Izuku was saying. Izuku raised a shaky hand and placed in on Katsuki's arm and stroked it.

Katsuki began to growl. Obviously, he was getting impatient for his food.

"MIDORIYA!!!"

Izuku gasped and spun around. Kirishima was standing in the doorway, horrified. "K-Kiri-! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Izuku yelled. Kirishima was shaking, staring at Katsuki.

"Y-You.. you knew he was here?!"

Suddenly Kirishima pounced, jumping on Izuku the exact moment Katsuki made a grab to Izuku, his jaw opened wide.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THE HEROES!?" Kirishima shouted, scrambling off of the floor.

"I.. I was saving him. I didn't need help! GET OFF!" Izuku shouted back, kicking Kirishima in his chest.

Katsuki had turned around, screaming. He then launched himself at Kirishima, and bit down on his arm. Kirishima screamed in agony, and activated his quirk, punching Katsuki across his face.

Blood splattered into Katsuki's mouth, and he suddenly made a bemused expression. He licked his teeth, as if he was enjoying the taste.

He then raised his head to Kirishima, and grabbed him. Katsuki squeezed Kirishima's arms to his sides, keeping him from attacking.

Katsuki clamped his teeth down on Kirishima's head, but the skin didn't break. Kirishima's breathing increased fast. Katsuki bit down a few more times, but Kirishima's quirk had saved him. "MIDORIYA, HELP!" Kirishima yelled.

At the word 'Midorya,' Katsuki turned around to see Izuku, who was trembling, standing on the ground behind him. Mucus and tears were running down his face. "I..I.."

Katsuki let out a grunt, and he dropped Kirishima, who was coughing and gasping for breath.

"Deku."

Katsuki then ran towards Izuku and grabbed him by his waist, and slammed him onto the floor. Katsuki opened his jaw and licked Izuku's face, wiping the mucus and tears.

"Mi.. Midoriya..!" Kirishima finally got of the ground.

Izuku was kicking outwards against Katsuki's chest. Katsuki opened his jaw and inserted Izuku's head into his mouth. "KACCHAN!!" Izuku screamed, thrashing.

Then, Katsuki bit down. Blood splattered everywhere. Izuku's body went limp. Kirishima screamed something that went ignored.

Katsuki then held Izuku's body by his hip and munched down to his chest.

Suddenly Katsuki felt small thumping on his side. He turned his head, the remaining part of Izuku's body dangling from his mouth, to see Kirishima giving him weak punches, sobbing.

Katsuki grunted and raised his arm, then swat Kirishima off of him. Kirishima landed on the ground.

Katsuki swallowed Izuku's legs, and bit down on Izuku's right ankle, causing the foot to drop from his mouth. It fell to the ground in a sickening splat. Katsuki smacked his lips, and began to reach down for Izuku's shoe, with Izuku's ankle sticking out.

Then, without warning, Katsuki felt an incredible force down onto his head, forcing its way through his slimy brain and through his jaw.

Kirishima had punched him straight through the head.

Katsuki made no noise, but simply placed his hand on Kirishima's hand, until Kirishima recoiled, his hand going back through his head.

Katsuki staggered, tripping over himself, then he fell down onto the ground besides Izuku's shoe.

Katsuki raised a hand and placed it on Izuku's shoe and ankle, his mouth slightly open. "Deku."

Katsuki's eyes seemed to water for a moment, then he went motionless.

Kirishima was breathing heavily, and shaking. He felt his eyes began to well.

Suddenly there was stomping from behind the door. "KIRIRSHIMA? MIDORIYA? I GOT STUCK, WHERE ARE YOU TWO?" Mr. Aizawa's voice yelled.

He skidded to a stop infront of the doorway, and froze.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes landed on Katsuki, and the blood spewing from his mouth and head, and Izuku's bleeding foot and shoe. Kirishima was sobbing. "No." Mr. Aizawa whispered.

"Mr.. A-Aizawa, I didn't have a choice.. he already.. already got him.. I tried to stop him.. before he grabbed Midoriya and.." Kirishima couldn't finish his sentence.

Mr. Aizawa walked into the room and hugged Kirishima.

"It's going to be okay."