My Yandere Boyfriend 2

Taehyung ate his bread while sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook didn't eat but he is clinging onto Taehyung's waist. He put his chin on taehyung's shoulder.

"How was morning classes, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked with the softest voice.

Taehyung squealed inside at jungkook's cuteness.
But then his mood changed for a moment when he remembered the girl.

But he quickly smiled and hugged jungkook's neck tighter.
"I missed you so much and now I'm the happiest because we're together now"

"Aww, I missed you too, taehyung hyung. It was lonely without you, I'm glad we have classes together after lunch" Jungkook pouted.

'jungkook is so cute (╥﹏╥). I just want to cuddle him FOREVER' Taehyung squeezed Jungkook.
He just wants to cling onto Jungkook for life.

"Taehyungie hyung, do you promise to stay by my side forever?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

"Of course, I promise. I'll never ever leave you, I won't ever let you go and don't go regretting anything, ok?" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

But y'all know what he meant by that. He literally won't ever leave Jungkook. He won't let him leave.

"Stay true to your words, Taetae hyung. I don't want you breaking your promise, ok?" Jungkook smiled, his bunny teeth showing.

"Ok, bunny" taehyung pulled back from the hug and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

They pulled back from the kiss. "And I also won't ever let you go, hyung. I love you, you're my everything" Jungkook nuzzled taehyung's neck. He likes doing that.

He left chase kisses from taehyung's neck to his jaw to taehyung's lips.

Taehyung loves these moments so much and Jungkook loves it too.

The bell rang.

They happily stood up, holding hands.

They have the same classes for the rest of the day making them so happy.

'better tell Namjoon to change my class schedule'
he thought to himself wanting to stay together all day.

They went to class hand in hand, sitting next to each other.

Time went by and school's now over.

They were at the school gate when
"You go home first-"
"Can you go first I-"

They talked at the same time and also stopped at the same time. And actually, they were about to say the same thing.

They giggled.

"Ok, you go first" Jungkook cheekily smiled at Taehyung.

"As I was saying, I have a project I need to do with Jimin and so I'm coming over to his house and you can go home first....?"

"ok, I also have something to do anyways. We'll see each other at home, k?" Jungkook held both Taehyung's hands in his and looked him in the eyes.

Taehyung blushed and nodded.

They kissed and went on their own ways.

"Follow him" he said to the phone with the coldest tone.

Taehyung called Jimin.

"Hello?" Jimin answered.

"Hello, Chim. Tell Jungkook I'm there if he ask you, k?"

"What? So sudden?? And why??" Jimin sounded very confused because he is.