Unholy affair

Warning
Includes affair, implied orgy (not detailed)

3rd person pov

"Bye hon" Taehyung said as he kissed his wife goodbye.

Taehyung opened the door and was welcomed with Jungkook outside their house in his car.

"Say hi to Jihyeon for me!" Taehyung's wife said as she waved goodbye to Taehyung who's getting in the car.

Jungkook smiled and along with Taehyung waved goodbye for the last time.

Taehyung has been going out with Jungkook for more than a week now to go "hunting".

Taehyung's wife finds it a bit suspicious because Taehyung always comes back with nothing and he just says that they're not just good at "hunting". His wife just shrugs it off.

But then it went for 2 more months.

Taehyung's wife finally got the courage to follow his husband.

She left their kids at her mother's.

Using a tracker she put on Taehyung's phone, she went to Taehyung's location which wasn't the forest or anything but apparently, a hotel.

It was located in a suspicious place. You'd notice that people here were kinda in the dark, people looking high as fck, people on the sidewalk doing u know what.

And then she found the hotel but what caught her eyes was Jihyeon's car, Jungkook's wife's car.

Taehyung's wife thought the worst.

She parked her car. Got off and was about to walk in when someone held her arm.

"Mira?" Jihyeon asked as she saw Mira.

"You- why are you here?! A-are you with Taehyung? How could you do this! I-I don-" Mira was cut off.

"No! No. I thought it was you who was with Jungkook. Are you?" Jihyeon asked, sounding hurt.

"No! I'm here because Taehyung's been going hunting with Jungkook but it's so strange. He doesn't go back with anything and this has been going on for months!" Mira said.

Jihyeon's eyes widened. They were on the same boat.
"Jungkook's car broke but he still went out and he never did that until now" Jihyeon said as she looked down. "I can't stay put anymore, I need to know what he's been doing, with Taehyung" Jihyeon said as she said the last two words looking at Mira.

They went to the front desk, asked for their husbands' room number, and of course, the staff wasn't willing to tell them. It's a working etiquette. But then Jihyeon bribed the staff with money and the staff told them the room number.

They went up and Mira was about to knock but Jihyeon stopped her.

"No, if you do that, they'd have time to hide whatever they're doing. We need the key" Jihyeon said as she pulled Mira downstairs to get the keys.

The staff, of course, cannot do that.

But the hotel being a not so fancy one, with just one staff at the front desk, the said staff went somewhere (probably to the restroom) and just left the desk wide open. So Jihyeon went and got the key while the staff was gone.

They quickly went upstairs. Jihyeon quickly opened the door as fast as she could, not giving the men any chance to hide whatsoever they were doing.

Mira and Jihyeon are flabbergasted. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Jihyeon screamed, the shock was just too much. Mira stood there with wide eyes, shaking. The sight of their naked husbands with 10 other men, men from their neighborhood, doing all sort of things, just shocking.

They expected the worst but this was worse.

"I'm filing divorce! I'm taking everything, the kids, the house, everything! If you want us to shut our mouths then we're taking everything!" Jihyeon screamed those words even tho she was still shaken.

Mira looked at Jihyeon, realizing they had the upper hand at this moment.

Then the two left.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and the other men stopped what they were doing. They were also shocked. They all got dressed. Not saying any words to each other.

The other men left to go to their own wives.

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed. Their wives just barged in on them after all, how could they go home?

They stayed on the bed, hugging each other.

"What are we going to do now?" Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook tighter.

"It's alright, we're just going to be free" Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's head, comforting him.

"B-but the kids-"

"It's alright, our kids don't deserve fathers like us. Just think about them knowing what we did, I think it's better that we're out of their lives." Jungkook said with a pained tone. "We'll cohabitate, we're getting out of here. We'll finally be together without having to hide anything"

"Ok" Taehyung said as he closed his eyes.

Should I do part 2? Or meh
Their backstory and what happens next?