chapter 3

Marinette stood there in absolute disbelief of what had just taken place. She had just projectile sharted her breakfast and her nerves all over the school nurse. Tikki, who had just flown out of Marinette's asshole was now dangling from the grip of Nurse Cece's fingers, looking rather deflated and misshapen.

Marinette looked at Tikki and saw that she was indeed alive and mouthing something. 'Help me!' The bluenette immediately snapped out of her trance of shock and rapidly became aware of her surroundings.

"Oh my god nurse Cece, I am so sorry!" She reached for Tikki and the nurse gladly handed her to Marinette in utter disgust.

Marinette faced Adrien and opened her mouth to say something but she was in such disbelief that she couldn't bring herself to. The bluenette shoved her red kwami into her purse and bolted out the door to hide from her biggest nightmare.

Adrien was furious with what Lila had just done and he couldn't let his perfect princess be miserable. He ran up to the door clutching his nutsack.

"Pri- uh Marinette, wait!" The blonde boy called out, but it was too late. The bluenette was already running down the street crying her eyes out.

Once Marinette arrived at home, she immediately ran up to her bedroom and screamed into her pillow. Fortunately, her parents weren't home that day because they were at a baking fair. If they were, she'd have a lot of explaining to do.

Tikki flew out from her purse which caught Marinette's attention. "I am so sorry Tikki, I thought you were dead so I ate you for extra nutrition."

"It's okay Marinette, no hard feelings. But I thought you knew that us kwamis don't die." Tikki snuggled up to Marinette's cheek. "I'll always be here for you Mari."

"Aw thanks Tikki, you're the best." Said Marinette. She glanced over at her photo wall momentarily when she spotted her favourite photo of Adrien and immediately started crying again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once the school day had finished, Adrien wanted to get home as fast as he could so he could check up on Marinette. He ran up the enormous stairs in his mansion but tripped on the 4th last step and smashed his chin on the edge of the top step causing it to split open and spill blood everywhere.

Adrien immediately stood up and hobbled to his bedroom before he could scream in agony for the 2nd time that day. He slammed the door shut and started crying while holding his jaw.

Plagg flew out of Adrien's school bag. "You okay?" The black kwami asked.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay Plagg?!" Adrien screamed while making grand hand gestures.

"Okay, Jesus Christ kid. I'm just here to help ya!"

Adrien buried his face in his hands and cried even harder. Plagg flew over to the mini fridge to look for some cheese only to find that it was completely empty. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, where is my camembert?" The kwami sang.

"Sorry Plagg, I'll order you some." Adrien pulled out his phone and ordered 10 wheels of Plagg's favourite camembert. He opened Snapchat and took a high angle selfie to post on his story and captioned it...

'Hurt my balls and my jaw today, I think I took the song a little too seriously'

"Oh shit, I gotta check up on Mari." Adrien thought out loud. He texted her hoping she would reply.

Marinette

Adrien: Hey Mari I'm really sorry about what happened
Adrien: I can explain everything if you respond but if you don't I'll be depressed and I'll come to school in a black hoodie tomorrow
Adrien: With the hood up
Adrien: 😔⛓🔪🥀🖤

read: 4:08 pm

"Fuck she didn't respond." Adrien buried his face in his hands and ran them trough his hair anxiously. "I just wish I could be someone else so she can forget what I did."

Adrien's face lit up, Plagg looked over at him and instantly read his mind.

"Plagg, Claws out."

"Adrien, I don't think this is a very good ideeeeaaaaa-" Plagg was sucked into the silver ring before he could finish his sentence.

Adrien, now in his skin-tight black suit took a quick look in the mirror before taking off. "God, this never gets old." He said as he bit his lip and smacked his butt cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette read Adrien's ridiculous messages minutes ago and didn't bother to respond, he had hurt her beyond forgiveness. "I'm honestly so done with him Tikki, he's such a pick me." She sulked while hugging her pillow.

Before Tikki could reply, she zipped away as Marinette's balcony trapdoor swung open to reveal a muscular figure looming over her.

"You should pick me instead."

word count: 787

hahsgsyhywbw adrien is gonna be emo now :p