3

Harry found him at his usual spot behind the school the next morning.
"Hi. How are you?"

He didn't ask if he could sit this time, he just threw himself down next to him.
"I'm fine. You?"

"Trying to boost myself for gym class. I hate it. I'm too clumsy." Harry sighed.

"Just count all the angles on the court. That's how I get through it." Louis smiled.

"Uhm, thanks. I'll try that." Harry chuckled.

They sat in silence for a while. Louis was counting the bees.
"So it's Saturday tomorrow. Do you have plans?" Harry asked.

"I get up at seven, shower for thirteen minutes, get dressed, eat breakfast, watch tv, go out in the garden until lunch, eat, take a walk to the woods behind our house, eat dinner, read, sleep." Louis replied.

"Oh, that sounds like a full day of plans. Any chance you can squeeze me in? Maybe I can go into the wood with you? You can show me?" Harry smiled.

"It's short notice...but okay, yeah. 13.30." Louis said.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow then. I have to get to the gym to get changed before the class starts. Goodbye Louis, have a great day!" Harry answered and jumped to his feet.

"You too." Louis replied. He watched the bees for two more minutes before he headed inside the school.

The school day went by fast and he headed home. He sat down in the kitchen with his mum for some tea.
"So, Harry is coming over tomorrow. He wants to join me on my walk in the woods."

"That's wonderful. Maybe he can stay for dinner?" Jay suggested.

"I can ask him." Louis smiled.

He spent Friday afternoon with his mum and sisters. They always made facial masks, pained each other's nails, and watched a movie together on Fridays. It was his favorite day of the week.

He felt strangely nervous when he woke up the next morning and he took longer in the shower than usual, messing up his schedule first thing, which made him anxious. He couldn't really enjoy his time in the garden as he usually did. He just waited for the time to pass. After lunch he was getting restless and paced back and forth in the garden, glancing at the street repeatedly.

Harry showed up five minutes early. He waved as he came walking down the driveway with a camera hanging over his shoulder.
"Hi, Louis."

"Hi, you're early." Louis commented.

Harry stopped smiling.
"Yeah, is that okay? I can always wait around the corner."

"Don't be silly. Uhm, my mum has invited you for dinner. You don't have to if you don't want to." Louis said and drew a line with his foot in the dirt.

"I'd love to meet your family." Harry smiled.

Jay came out on the porch.
"Hi, I'm Louis' mum Jay."

Harry took a step forward.
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Harry Styles." He greeted her politely and shook her hand.

"He wants to stay for dinner." Louis said quietly.

"Wonderful. Dinner's at six." Jay smiled.

"Let's go." Louis said and started to walk toward the forest behind the house. Harry had to hurry to catch up with him.

Louis had made his own paths in the small forest and Harry walked behind him. Louis jumped when he heard a camera flash going off.
"Sorry. I just took a picture of the path."