.

I put on my sweater and boots. My friends texted me that they were already there. I was getting ready, when I was just about to leave, I spotted my pocket knife.

 I'll take it..just in case something happens, I think to myself.

I step out of the house, -gah! It's hot out here, but... it's cold in the creepy area. I'll just take off my sweater for now. I get on my bike and scooter off to the gates of the field.

As I cycle, I spot a girl in a blanket near the alley. "What's wrong?" I asked pitifully.

"M-my mommy. She went to a flower field nearby, to please the landlord...but...she never came back!!" The girl cried out.

"..." as silence followed, I broke it by saying," I'm sorry about that...here's a sandwich I guess. I'll come back in a bit"

Poor girl. All I had was a sandwich, well I can always come back. It took me a few seconds to realize and take in what she said about her mother. Gulp. W-well it's her imagination probably. Maybe. I hope.

Ah, I'm going to be late!

I tell the girl to take my scooter and just go to my home. My mother will treat her there for a bit and then we'll find an adoption center or something. I tell her it's down the corner in the city, address is, Daisy street 5072.

I run in the direction of the field and then I stumble across its gates. Can't see anything behind it...well here it goes. "I'm going in".