.

I walked in. As soon as I did, the gates shut behind me.

 Gulp. I have a bad feeling about this. Well, It is a Halloween party. I think. Whatever... my friends said it was. I can trust them. 

In front of me was a girl, she looked not much older than I was. She was bleeding severely. "Go. RUN! And whatever you do. DON'T TOUCH THE FLOWERS! THIS ISN'T A HALLOWEEN PARTY- I- JUST G-" 

And silence followed. I needed to get her to a doctor! I hope this is a prank... The gates were locked. I swore under my breath..."-Well. Well. Well. Look who finally turned up~ You're late...Mia."

How did they know my name? 

"Who's there?" I muttered while grabbing the pocket knife from my pocket.

"Silly me. I forgot to introduce myself...I'm...Victor" He cackled.

"What in the world-" I recognized one of my friends, one of them who dragged me into this mess. "Hello there. Have you come to die?" Victor grinned.

"WHAT- NO!" She saw me and then shrieked," TAKE HER INSTEAD! I- I never liked her, I was just using her I swear! Don't kill me! Kill her, I beg you!" She sobbed.

The most popular girl in school became friends with me. I knew it was too good to be true.

Victor said nothing. He began to fly, his masked face seemed to form a smile. A merciless smile.

Silver daggers formed, and they pointed towards my 'friend'. "What a pity, what a pretty face you had". And then I stared in horror at her lifeless body. 

I shuddered. Was I going to be next?