PROLOGUE

"Did you made a bet with Navya in college days, to make me fall in love with you? Was our relation just a bet? Answer me truthfully!" manik asked her directly, without beating around the bush. Her heart was thumping loudly against her ribcage as his words registered in. Her soul shook in fear, sweat beads formed up her forehead while she looked down, ashamed.

"Answer me, Damn it!" He roared causing her flinch away. Yes, She had made a bet with navya in college days to get the college hottie, but with Time, she fell head over heels in love with him, never told him about the bet, and after 2 years they got married too but she always had this fear, what will happen when he will come to know about her little secret?

She might have done a mistake in the past but she loves him, she doesn't want to lose him, she loves him more than her life. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she continued looking down, she didn't had the strength to look up into his eyes and see the hatred for herself.

**************************

NOTE

I am just bored to stay in house. So i tried to write and update more manan stories. So are you guys getting torcher with my updates!!!!!!

Guys these story have only five part. i am going to update in one go, are you ready for it guys????

Please comment your opinion about

KEEP SUPPORT ME WITH YOUR LOVELY VOTE AND COMMENT:))):):):))