CHAPTER TWO

"Manik, how can you asked her to leave the house? How can you threw her out when she needs you the most-" cabir, his best friend shouted at him. manik slumped back on his office chair as last night events played in his mind. He remember everything and he does feel guilty remembering the words he said to her, but his pain was too big to go to her & apologize.

"You are questioning me? Do you even know what she had done to me?"

"I know that but that doesn't give you any right to throw her out of the house when she is carrying your child." cabir shouted at him, manik closed his eyes in anger, he is too hurt to think about anything else, he doesn't want to see her yet, she had broke his trust.

"cabir, how will you feel you get to know that your love, marriage was a lie, a bet to your partner? Will you still accept her?" manik questioned his best friend who was sitting front of him, giving him lectures on how he bad he had done to nandini. cabir look at him, not knowing what to answer him. nandini & manik, both are his friends and he couldn't see them in pain.

"I'll give her a second chance, at least-"

"But i don't want to, cabir. I might accept her again for the baby but trust me, I'll never be able to love her again. And I fear, in my anger along with her, I'll hurt my baby too." manik said to him, voicing out his feelings. cabir nodded in return, understanding his point of view, for which manik was glad.

"By the way, where is she now?" manik couldn't help but ask him about her.

"She is with navya, in her house." cabir answered him. manik gave a slight nod in return. He took a sigh of relief knowing she is at safe place.

FLASHBACK

Nandini & navya were sitting in canteen of their college when Manik Malhotra, the college heartthrob entered there with his gang.

"He is so hot." They both narrowed their eyes when they heard some girls sitting behind them, gushing over how hot Manik Malhotra  is.

"Yeah, he just came out of the microwave, so hawtt! Don't you guys have other work than ogling over him-" nandini commented while laughing, navya laughed along with her.

"Oh! You are just jealous because you know he will never look at the girl like you-" The girl retorted back.

"Like I want him to look at me. I have better things than gushing over Mr. I-m-the-king-Malhotra." nandini answered her back. And turned her attention to navya who was looking at her with mischievousness in her eyes.

"What is going on in that head of yours?"

"Lets make a bet-" navya squealed excitedly. nandini gave her a confused look but waited for her to continue.

"Make him fall for you in 10 days, and show these bitches that you can make this college king dance on your tunes." navya told her.

"What? No, navu!" nandini denied straight away.

"Why? Dar gayi?" navya mocked her, knowing now she had to agree as Nandini Murthy never back away from taking up a challenge.

"Oh! Please, navu, 5 days, just 5 days & he will be on his knees, begging IN front of me to be his girlfriend." nandini spoke with confidence. navya smirked at her, nandini accepted the challenge and little did she knew, she will fall for him in real.

FLASHBACK ENDS

nandini was crying hard, remembering the day she made that dirty bet, and played with his feelings.

"Nandu, stop crying, baby. Everything will be okay, give him some time-" navya consoled her, since last night, navya had picked nandini from her house, nandini was crying, cursing herself for making that stupid bet 3 years back.

"He hates me now, I know he will never forgive me-" nandini cried more harder. navya hugged her tightly.

 navya hugged her tightly

"He will, nandu. Give him some time, he is hurt right now. And you stop crying, doctor asked you to not to take any stress. You are hurting your baby-"

"That's what i do, i hurt the people i love, I don't deserve any one, right, Shar! I'm a bad person. I deserve to die-"

"Sh. Sh. Don't say like this nandu. I know that bet thing was wrong on our part, but I know you really love him, and he does too. He can never hate you." navya made her look at her.

"Now stop crying and think of ways to woo him back. Don't be a cry baby, be the tigress you are-" navya encouraged her. Her words gave a new hope to her.

"You are right, navya, I'll make him fall for me, again, I'll not give up so easily." nandini vowed with determination. She got up and went in washroom, she saw her reflection in the mirror, and the girl she saw, she couldn't recognize. Her eyes were puffy, blood shot red while her kohl was smudged. She opened the water tap, and splashed cold water on her face.

"Sorry, baby, because of me you have to through this, but trust your mommy, I'll win your daddy back, and bring him back in our lives very soon. I'll make him fall for me again." nandini promised her child, she will do everything to mend her that one mistake. She wiped her face with dry towel and come out of the washroom where she saw navya, standing there with few dresses in her hands. nandini gave her a confused look.

"What? You are going to woo him back, you need to look good. Now select a dress" navya exclaimed, nandini rolled her eyes, and pointed at Red colored dress. It was her manik's favorite color. navya smirked as she threw the dress at her direction, nandini caught it easily. navya went out of the room to bring something for her to eat before she leaves while nandini got ready. Hoping she will be successful in her plan, and win him back before she lose him forever.

****************************

Here goes chapter two was finished

Please vote and comment

Keep support me