Chp-25

Yn's Pov:

Another day where jungkook have to go to his office and I well about me i had to do nothing what I've to do is sit in this big mansion for idle but my house chores would be the one thing that would be keeping me busy for some while luckily.
I know I know being a billionaire's wife I could keep as much maids as I want for every chores every task for every damn thing but no a big no Infact, literally doing household chores are the only things who would be keeping me full of life or else I'd be a lifeless young woman laying lifeless on the bed of her bedroom.

Well I can go to do my office and can keep myself busy as well, but there's a clear instructions from my in laws and from my popps and mom so basically I've to be at home for atleast one Month get along with my husband which is being very well and that's all.

I was all done preparing with our break fast and woke up early too as I'm the wife of the Jeon Jungkook,
I know silly me.
But the thought of being labeled as his wife gives butterflies in my stomach.
I was waiting for jungkook to come so we could have breakfast together and soon I heard someone's footsteps climbing down the stairs which was none other than jungkook's.
I stood up and turned around towards him only to find him talking to someone on his phone.
I was awestruck cos of his handsome personality.
His coat hanging on his left hand while his hands were buttoning her shirt. I snapped back from my  thoughts and cleared my throat going to back to the work of arranging plates for him and for myself.
Tho he doesn't see me drooling over him but a part of me wanted him to notice but he was very busy on the call and from his talk I was estimating it someone from his office so I just didn't mind it and got done with my work.
Jungkook took a seat on the chair and I did the same across him.
I served him the breakfast and myself too. Now I was waiting for him to get done with the phone call.

Jungkook's Pov:.

Early morning my secretary called me for office work.
Ah! Holidays over now back to work
I got freshed and  went down still talking to her on the call I was buttoning my shirts and noticed yn with her hairs all open slightly damp.
I looked at her and her face and was engrossed for good few seconds until my secretary snapped me back from my thoughts I cleared my throat and continued instructing Him.
I even noticed yn was eyeing me up and down which made me smirked mentally.
I went near the dining area and sat on the chair noticing my breakfast is already served by none other than my wife and was waiting for me.

"Rest ill be informing you later see you soon Mr. Kang"
I said ending the call which made yn smiled brightly.
I mentally chuckled and before I was about to say something
"good morning"!
Yn said with her brightest smile and a soft giggle
I chuckled at her and wished her a very good morning.

I looked at the food which was actually looking very tasty
"okay so am very hungry lemme have this delicious food"

I said and we started eating and it honestly tasted like heaven

"how's it"?
Yn asked looking at me with a face like a lil girl asking her dad how's she looking in her new dress.

I stood up and bowed in front of her
"thanks for the delicious food my chef" I looked at her and she blushed laughing at me
I laughed as well and had our morning conversations on few things.
Suddenly yn's phone beeped and she picked it up saying
"Heya jiyeon-ah"
I Snapped my heads towards and was listening to their conversation.

"what?? Why you going and where you going" yn asked with a frown on her face and a worried expression.

Now millions of thoughts were running into my mind.

What must have happened?
Where's she going?
Is she okay? I need to talk to her
And why in the hell am not aware of this.
I freaking need to talk to her
Damn it!.

_______________________________________

What do you think? What it must be angels? Do comment and share your thoughts Saranghae!! Purple you all 💜💜