Chp-12

YN'S POV :

I was in my car... My heart was racing marathon... I really didn't know what I was feeling at that moment happy, excitement, nervousness, blah blah
There was a mixed feeling inside of me.... My whole body was tensing up..

Jiyeon was sitting beside me she noticed my tensed self...

"YN-AH everything will be fine... Don't  worry baby".. Jiyeon said while placing her hand above mine and giving me her reassuring smile....

I looked at her and heaved a deep sigh..
"don't knw jii..am very much nervous now... Christ pls help me... I just hope. I don't be a mess on my own wedding" ... I said looking outside of the window...

"ashhh... You won't be baby.
.... Think positively.. Everything will be fine besides we all are going to be around you if you feel something like that ... We're are there for you so don't worry... Everything is going to be perfect... Come on babes its your wedding today... Bring your bubbly self up " jiyeon said with a cheerful voice....

I thought for a moment...

Yeah yn when you have ur loved ones around you what are you worrying for.. Nothing's gonna happen if you are all fine then... Just stay calm and be positive...

I heard jiyeon's voice... Snapping me out of my trance...

"YNNNNNNNNNNNN...!!!!!"...

Jiyeon said shaking one of my shoulders... Roughly...

"Aishh... Am here babes..."...i said... Gaining my self back and doing proper my gown from my shoulder's side...

"Bitch... Are you day dreaming at this moment? "...
Jiyeon said raising one of her brow..

I playfully rolled my eyes at her
"Na... Hun... I was thinking of being positive..." I said giving her a wink..

Jiyeon gave me a slight smile and looked out of the window

Jiyeon's Pov :

After having a conversation with yn.
Again things started erupting in my head

'Marriage'... With whom am Going to Marry huh..?.
I was debating to myself cause the person whom I've loved the most is marrying my best friend today

I internally chuckled  at my own self,
And the condition which I am in..

'Why me...?'.....

Have I done something wrong in my past life to face this.... I really have to pretend that I am happy when am not... Yn you're my life my love but seeing you with jungkook I really don't know how to accept this...?... I really don't know why it's so hard for me to accept the fact that you are getting married to my love.... life...

Fine if this is what destiny wants then let it be that way.....

Tears started forming in my eyes but I blinked all away cause I didn't want to create any scene neither do I want to make yn worry...
.... Soon we reached the church... Uncle Lee came and opened the door for me and yn...

I hold yn's hand and looked at her..
"YN dear don't worry I'll be  around you every time,
whenever you'll need me ill be there okay...?
I'll be waiting for you ahead with mommy... Don't be nervous at all..."..

YN hugged me tightly...
"Thank you so much jiyeon..."..
Yn said with a cute smile...

I chuckled at her cuteness...

"Don't be so formal bitch it doesn't suits you".. I said breaking the hug....

"Come on now get ready... It's your time now, I'll be with mommy... "... I said with a heavy heart... And walked off from there...
..