2.

Jay was practicing and he got a call. It was from best dance institute, where niki wants to go, niki got selected but they don't have enough money to pay fees and for travelling. Jay don't wanna say no to niki as he try really hard to get in.

Jay promised niki to make his dream come true, he'll try his best for him, he loves niki as his dongsaeng, he want him to be happy.

Jay went out and sit at bench looking at thundering sky and sighed in pain. Someone came to him it was heeseung's director.

"Are you Park Jongseong?"

He looked at him and didn't reply to him, director start talking about himself and complained about his hero got kidnapped and he couldn't able to do anything about it.

"I have bring him back, will you do it for me?"

Jay looked at him

"I'm ready to pay any amount" director added and showed heeseung's picture to him, jay was shocked.

"You just have to bring him back, I have to complete shooting" director said

"Never!" Jay stand up and about to leave

"But you have to save him, you loved him, you have to do something" director shouted so jay can listen him. Jay still leave

"Oh god!" Director said, out of nowhere Mr. Lee appeared, Director looked at him and said "he won't do it, he hates him"

"I was afraid that he might have stopped hating him but there's something still left, otherwise he wouldn't be so worried". Mr. Lee said.

Jay was setting on his bike and start thinking about heeseung, all his past memories with him and way they got separated and also about niki.

Director approach him again and asked "what happened?"

"I'll do it but for money" jay said to Director and leave again.

"For money?" Mr. Lee questioned in confusion