19.

Jay reached to hospital. He took doctor's white coat and wore the mask. He saw few men standing front of a room. A nurse was going towards them. Jay followed her into the room and saw Heeseung. He was conscious and standing near a window. Geunsoo was not there he was busy on a call.

"Medicine Time" nurse said. Heeseung looked at nurse then Jay. He was shocked after seeing Jay but also happy. Jay removed his mask and also looked at Heeseung. Both of them lost in each other eyes and didn't say anything but nodded.

"Sir" nurse said to heeseung while holding Medicine in her hand. She looked back where Heeseung was looking.

"Who are you? I'm calling security right now." Nurse was about to call but heeseung hit her from behind. Heeseung took her coat and mask.

When Jay and Heeseung tried to leave, Geunsoo came across them.

Geunsoo pointed gun towards them "Stop!"

Both of them stopped

"Turn around!"

Jayseung turned around to face Geunsoo.

"Remove You're mask"

Jayseung do whatever Geunsoo was saying, they removed there mask and looked at Geunsoo.

"You made it this far but how will you get out now? GAME OVER" ~Geunsoo

"I said it before and I'll repeat myself. I'm just getting started" Jay put knife on heeseung neck. Geunsoo panicked "No!"

"Take another step and I'll cut him"

"Don't! Get it off"

"It doesn't make a difference to you"
Heeseung was hurt after he heard Jay.
He looked at jay then down.

"Put your guns down" Geunsoo and his men put down the guns.

"Now don't move" Jay take Heeseung with him, knife was still there on heeseung's neck.

Jayseung manage to escape from the hospital and planned to leave for an Island.