13.

‼️violence‼️

Jay and Niki was eating ice-cream. Jay was waiting for niki to finish but Geunsoo's men showed up in two cars.

"Jay, come. Geunsoo's sent for you"

"Geunsoo! Me?" jay got happy
"Just give me five minutes let the kid finish his ice-cream" jay asked.

"What do we do until then? She'll we play volleyball" One of his man say angrily.

"You decide"

That man got anger at jay's reply and about to get niki but jay stopped him.

"Don't touch the kid"

"Sorry, my mistake"

As one car passed by them second car drag niki with them.

"Niki!" Jay started chasing the cars. Jay can hear niki's voice, he was crying.

Jay reached at a open ground where they parked there car and niki was with them crying and asking for jay. Jay looked at niki and he brokedown he don't want niki to be hurt.

Jay was calming niki, " Hey! Niki....don't cry" jay slowly approaching niki. "No, niki, I am right here."

"You want him?"

"Let him go"  jay growl in pain and anger at same time.

10-20 men surrounded by them but jay was focusing on niki. One of his man start playing with niki as he gonna hurt him, jay was bagging them to stop but they didn't. Jay go near to him and tried to take niki in his arms but couldn't.

That man pushed niki and his head got hit by the bumper of the car.

Jay panicked as heard voice of bumping as well as niki's scream, he was crying even more.

Jay looked at niki, his head was bleeding. Jay was in pain he can hear niki's crying and men's laughing at same time. He feel helpless, he was sacred as well as angry.

Jay lost his temper at this point, he hit man who pushed niki. Other two man hold jay and few men took niki with them at construction area.

Jay screams for niki and start fighting with people who was stopping him.

Jay was screaming for niki as he couldn't able to see him.

"NIKI!" He screams in pain.
"Aaaaa! Niki!" a tear rolled on from his one eye.

"Jay hyung!" Niki screamed

Jay look up, he was 20-25 feet above him upside-down in air.

"Look here! Do you want kid?"

"No please!" "STOP!" Jay screams.

"Should I let him go?"
Niki was crying even more, he only can see ground in front of his eye.

"No!"

Jay saw a stone and through it on that person, he lost grip on niki and he was about to hit ground but jay got him.

He growl in pain and relief at same time
"It's okay, I'm here" Niki was in jay's arms now, he will be safe.

With no time those people came to fight jay again, jay asked niki to get safe corner.

Jay got real mad and beating all of them madly without thinking. Niki asked jay to stop as it can cause more problems afterwards.

A man was about to get niki but jay stopped him and start beating him. Jay took a rode and about to stab him.

But niki back hugged him "jay hyung, stop...please! this is enough." Niki start crying "please no hyung, he'll die, just stop"

Jay through the rode away and looked at niki, "Are you okay?" Niki nodded while he was crying. Jay hugged him and calming him down.