Darling, Believe Me

August 2010

Sun of the holiday variety shone through the open windows of their private villa. The type of indolent rays that bathed everything in a lazy warmth, not a harsh enough glow to disturb peacefully slumbering newlyweds.

A gentle breeze blew gauzy curtains further into the room, stretching like translucent arms towards the bed. But the golden beams of Italian sunlight had not woken Hermione, nor the soft kiss of fresh air on her skin.

No, she found herself roused from sleep by the feel of her husband's lips on her inner thighs. Familiar and welcome but no less thrilling for their regularity.

Sensing she'd woken, his large hands gripped the curve of her backside to bring her hips closer to his face.

"Good morning wife," Draco said as he kissed closer to her center.

"You're not going to let me eat breakfast first? Again?"

She could feel his smirk on her skin. "I certainly plan on eating."

Her laugh quickly became a gasp as he put his mouth back on her; tongue moving higher and higher at an unhurried pace. The slow application of pleasure from a man who knew all of her weaknesses and how to exploit each and every one. Long licks followed by brief sucks. A swirling motion coupled with a barely there flick to her clit.

"We haven't left the estate for two full days," she reminded him, even as she wound her fingers into his hair.

"I fail to see a problem with that."

His tongue, at once merciful and wicked, flattened against her, caused her hips to jolt up.

"You promised we would go—"

"And we have so many days left in our trip to accomplish your entire list."

His fingers inched higher, and knowing their intended destination, she weakly protested, "I'm a bit sore."

"Poor thing," Draco said mockingly and instead moved his touch up to her breasts. "Would you like me to stop?"

"If you stop I will make myself a widow."

One of his hands left her chest, and through half-lidded eyes, she watched it snake down between his legs.

Oh she'd have none of that.

"Wait." She propped herself up on her elbows. "I have a better idea."

As rewarding as it would be to see Draco stroke himself while bringing her off, Hermione would rather be the one physically responsible for him losing control.

"Up here, lie down," she ordered.

He finally caught on to her plan when she turned away from him and straddled his chest.

"Oh fuck... fuck, I love you."

Draco pulled her back towards his face, his hands spreading her wide.

No reason they both couldn't have their mouths full this morning. Simultaneously.

Hermione bent forward and wrapped her lips around his waiting cock, reaping a sensory benefit as he groaned into her cunt. She bobbed her head up and down to the best of her ability, but Draco was the competitive sort and deployed every tactic in his arsenal to have her come before he did.

No longer languorous, his tongue quickly plunged in and out, his firm grip setting a rapid pace for her to ride his face.

"Mmmm," she suddenly moaned around his cock.