chapter-1

The day until perfectly until noon came around which just so happens to be the time I was coming back from classes. The sky just tore open like paper revealing buckets upon buckets of water. I didn't bring an umbrella today, just my luck too.

As I walked I felt my wet socks squishing in my shoes.my clothes were sticking to me and guess what I was wearing white shirt. Luckily I was wearing a jacket or else everyone would see my bra. Today really isn't going well for me.

My brother was supposed to pick me up but he got caught up in an interview with the rest of his band. I would give him shit for this but I could never do that to him.  Hes always taking care of me and being supportive of what I do. I am really great full for him and all he does. That's why I told him I would come over after classes and come to the interview. He wanted to introduce me to the fans.

I  really hope I can get fixed up or else I'll likely not go on. Which is fine by  me but I'd feel bad for not being there for hoseok. I looked for a taxi and waved for it. I quickly jumped into the taxi giving driver the address

Please don't let me be late. Please.

When I got there people were all over me. Some were drying my hair, doing my makeup, and getting me clothes.  I shooed away the clothes they brought me not liking the revealing part of it. "But miss, Mr. Bang wants you to kinda go  with the boys and their clothing and besides you have  the body for this, "one of the girls tried to reason.

"I don't see why I have to tough. Hoseko is just introducing me as his sister, "everyone started at me with a confused look.

"No Miss, your not being introduce as hoseko's sistersister, but as an artist."

"What do you mean. I never singed up for that. Let me walk to Mr. Bang"

"Yes miss, "she speed walked away and as soon as she was out oof my sight everyone else got back to doing what they previously were doing.

I didn't put up a fight when they shoved me into the dressing room with the clothes in my arms. I was still wrapping my head around the whole artist thing.

I looked down at the  clothes and stripped. The clothes I was supposed to wear were ripped skinny black jeans,  a black bomber jacket, and black combat boots with a heel to it.  Oh lord this will be interesting.

I walked out and was pulled into a swarm. My silver hair was pulled into a ponytail with a camo bandana. A black baseball hat was put on  with my pair pulled thourgh the back. My makeup was being finished and what I could see it was a gold eyeshadow with black eyeliner along with alll the other makeup products. One of the stylist put a black chocker on me and sliver hoop earrings. The same stylist changed my second piercing to diamond studs and the two cartilage piercing to diamond studs also.someone esle was painting my naturally long nail a greyish nude colour. As I was getting ready Mr. Bang came into sight.

"I hear you have some questions my dear. "

"Yes and I figure you know what it is. "

"I do and let me explain. "Your brother  and some other had  videos of you dancing, singing and rapping. They also showed me some music you have written. I am very impressed and told hoseok I wanted to sign you to the company. I figured He had  talked about it and that's why you came today well other than you being introduced as his sister, "I gasped at him in shock. The boys had videos of me doing these stuffs. Oh hell no.  And I no

"I never agreeed to do any of it. I am very shy when it comes to that stuff. I am  not that good in that first place. "

"No my darling you are good actually your great, but I understand so why don't we take it slow. How about we introduce you as model and dancer and then further into it we put your music out there. Will that work?"

"I dont know honestly. I have my  studies to worry about, but if it makes my brother happy. I'll gadly do it, " Mr. Bang nodded smiling and called over some of the stage hand.

"I am very happy you decided to try it. We'll introduce you as a model, dancer and hoseok's sister. We'll try our best to work around  your study time and school, but if there is any possible way you can live in the dorms that would be great and much easier for everything,"i contemplated when he said and agreed to it. "Great then lets get you out there. The boys are already there."

I was ushered by the stage hands to follow them. We went down a hall towards the door that was  emitting a lot of noise and cheers. They opened the door and tried getting my brother's attention. When they Succeeded he came towards us and that's when I noticed all of them had form a camo on. So they really did want us to match. Hoseok's bright smile came into my view making me instantly smile back "come on sis you got this. It'll be easy, I rolled my eyes but laughed.

‌He pulled me thourgh the door amd out to the stage. I bowed my head down a little to hide my face from the bright light. I heard  the host asking who am i to the boys the best she could do quietly. Hoseok put me in a seat which happened to be right next to taehyung. Great just great put me to the person I have a crush on but hate him at the same time. We used to be best of friend's when we were younger, but when we went into high school all changed. He was a year ahead of me so I was new and I of course went to go find my bestie but he was covered by girls. He just told me to go away and find my own way and ever since that he would push
‌me around when he saw me. He doesn't do it anymore because of all that boys but he's still rude to me. It hurts cause I like him  and i have for a long time since middle school.

‌the rest turned around towards me to say hi and giving me comfort pats. Jungkook got up from his seat to take the chair next to me. I smiled at him greatful for his presence.
‌"thanks oppa".

‌"no problem s", he put his arms around me which drew the attention towards us.

‌"so I bet everyone wondering who is this mystery lady and why is she getting all comfy with jungkook "