chapter 2

"So i bet everyone is wondering. Who is this mystery lady and why is she getting all comfy with jungkook? "

I put my head down but put it back up when I felt jungkook nudge. They were waiting for me to answer her question. I took a breathe and lifted my head to look at the interviewer and so my face was revealed. "My name is Joon Song, hoseko's sister. I am very close with most of the members and that's why I'm so 'comfy' with jungkook oppa. I guess I should add that I'm under the bighit label as a dancer and model, "
I smiled to the interviewer than instantly put my head back down. Having everyone's attention on me made me get flustered.

"Oh so you can call him oppa. I thought that jungkook doesn't like being called oppa"

"The only reason I let her call me oppa is because we're very close with each other  just like other members, " I smiled at jungkook great full for him speaking. I mouthed thank you at him and layed my head on his shoulder but lifted it back up so it wouldn't be weird.

"You sure that's all it is? There isn't any romance in it? Not even a little? "Dang she's really praying into it. She's just  like the rest always being noisy. I rolled my eyes about to reply until jungkook  put his hands up.

" Well I guess you got us then. I   love Song with all my heartheart, but as  a little  sister. That's the closet we have  ever been to anything romantic, "the interview sighed and glared at meme before turning to the  rest to finish them.

After asking the boys  question and they think about me it was taehyung's turn  to  say something. I could clearly see he wasn't happy  with this. My breath hitched when he opened his mouth. He looked over at me and smirked before talking.

"Joon Song and I met when we were toddlers and ever since we've been the best of friends always there for each other. Well until highschool that is. I was a year ahead of Song in  school so when she started a lot of kids I hung out with said that she couldn't hang out with us because she's younger. I've never had the nerve to apologize Song  always worried  with how   she'd react  so I'm apologizing now, "he turned towards me staring into my eyes. "I apologize for being a not  so nice word. You  of all people  didn't  and don't  deserve that  treatment  so I'm sorry for doing  that to you and not being your  best friend. "

‌I looked at him in shocked and a little angry. "That  doesn't  explain everything  Kim  taehyung. Only  explains the first day of fresh man year  not the rest  of   the tomorrow

‌ time before  you apologize think of why you did the other thing's, " I stood up walking to the door to get the backstage. I quickly grabbed my clothes  and bags of clothes a walking towards the  door. I know the boys were been done with their interview soon probably even now.

‌as I got to the door was blocked by Mr. Bang. "What  happened out there Song everything was going great until that. I really hope whatever is going on with you doesn't affect the work atmosphere of everything since you'll be modelling with ᗷTS and dancing with them, " I nodded my head bowing to him and apologizing. He waved me off while he moved away from the door.

‌"oh Mr. Bang, do you know if hoseok left my bike in parking or somewhere else?"

‌"it's parked in the back. Oh and come bye tomorrow to get the papers signed. Okay?

‌"okay I'll see you later Mr. Bang I let hoseok to borrow my bike since he was running late and  I need a speedy gateway.

‌I rounded the corner seeing my precious baby. My Kawasak Ninja H2R can go over 249miles per hours, and was hand designed for me. In my free time I'm a racer for Kawasaki so they give me special offers. She's black with a grey and white splattered design that looks so badass when it's actually going full speed.  Now that I'm thinking about it I have a race soon. I don't have time to go home to change there I guess.

I rounded the corners and saw the boys climbing into the van. I stopped and pulled off my helmet so I could talk to my brother. "Hoseok I am not going to be back for a while"

"What are you doing this time hmm? "

"I've told you so many times hoseok."I have a race today for Kawasaki and it's supposed to have some best racers in the world. "I smiled trying not to make eye contact with taehyung. "

"Oh I can't believe I forgot I'll meet you there. I love watching your races. "

"Aww thanks bro. You boys can come to it'll be fun. You can meet my crew and other racers. "I saw all them agree so l looked at taehyung to see about him. "Tae you coming? "We can talk there if you want, " I smiled at him hoping he'll agree. I really need to figure out why he did this.

"Ok so. We'll talk then, " I nodded and put my helmet back on. I waved and drove making sure to show off a little by my riding.

I just got with the race and 1st place. I was pretty proud for myself for this win. I was going up against some of the best in the racing area. I honestly didn't think I was going to win but knowing my brother was there gave  me an extra boast of strength.

I was wearing a race jumpsuit that had a Kawasaki symbol on it and same as my bike. When I drove up  I saw the boys standing there smiling ear to ear. I pretended not to see them so I didn't go over there. The bike had still had to checked before anything else.

I zipped my suit down to my wrist letting the top half hang. I tied my hair into a cute messy bun and got to work. Everything was in order so I told one of the crew members to get the boys.

They ran over to me and gave me many congrats. "Thanks guys I'm happy it's over I can just relax now until next month. "

We talked for a while and that's when I remember , "um tae? You wanna talk now or somewhere else? "