chapter four: let's play the waiting game

3rd pov:

"Ahem. as ...nice... as it is to see you didn't permanently incompasatate him, what is it that you plan to do now?"

Sakara looked over to Reiji.

"Eh, I'll go bring the other 2 here while we wait for the youngest triplet."

The brothers tensed at that statement. While it was not uncommon for people at their school to know their birth order, however. It was rare for an outsider to know unless they knew more than they should. She stood up and went over to Subaru to pick him up. He made a low growling sound as a warning. She ignored it and picked him up bridal style. He flushed a bright red again before growling again. She rolled her eyes as she brought him over to where the others were.

"After he arrives I believe that introductions are in order."

She said as she put him down next to the other two vamps laying down. He looked grumpy, but then again when does he not? She made her way over to Laito who was still tied up and slightly bleeding. She undid the knot tying the wire together creating a chain reaction and all the wire came undone.

"Uwah!"

Laito let out a very manly noise as he fell to the ground flat on his ass.

"Pfft."

Subaru let out a laugh and earned a playful glare from his older brother as Sakara gathered her now bloody wire. She pulled out a different case so she could take blood samples. So far she had the blood of karlheinz, Ayato, Shu and Laito. She planned to see if she could create a poison or medicine with it. Who knows, it might just be the cause of the next plague, or the newest pill to immortality.

"So~ where are you from, kitten~?"

Sakara looked over at the redhead? Brunette? Is there a name for a mix? Anyway he looked at her with lustful eyes and a perverted smile. She thought of an easy way to dodge the question while a tick mark formed on her head. She released an aura of familiar rage that Tsunde-taichou quite often used near the local hot springs.

"Look at me one more time with that kind of face and I'll break your balls. Got it?"

Laito backed away as he looked into the devil's eyes. Never before had he felt such fear for his manhood. He scooted back to where his brothers were.

"H-hai!"

He quickly made his way over and sat beside Shu with Sakara following close behind. She went and stood beside Reiji before kneeling down and undid the seal that was binding him. The water dropped to the floor leaving a soaked Reiji in its wake. He gained a silent tick mark and straightened his tie. He could hear Laito and Subaru snickering in the background.

"How interesting. So it was not you who controlled the water, but that paper. Tell me, would you be interested in selling it?"

Sakara deadpanned and turned around to heal Shu.

"Nope. Now buzz off you human encyclopedia."

The nickname caught the group off guard. Subaru and Laito went full blown laughter and were struggling to breath. Shu let out a chuckle before wincing and Sakara went to make sure all the broken bones he had were set correctly before his body naturally healed them. Ayato stirred in his sleep from all the noise and the impact of the log was wearing off. You could see Yui in the background trying not to laugh at the insult as she knew if she laughed she would be punished. Reiji blushed red in embarrassment before glowering at the crouched woman.

Shu was sitting up slouched with Sakara tending to his arm. He winced when she touched a sensitive spot. She became aware of the extent of injuries deeming them not too severe and would most likely heal in the next hour or so, she wasn't so sure with the extreme healing ability the vampires had. So she treated them as if they were Naruto with his crazy healing ability. She felt a pang in her chest remembering her old teammate before putting those thoughts in the back of her head. She decided not to heal him using the healing mystical palm so she still had a few tricks up her sleeve.

"Your injuries aren't too severe and should heal in the next hour or so, but I wouldn't suggest making big movements before then and getting a good night's sleep when we're done here."

By then Subaru and Laito had stopped laughing and were observing her assessment of Shu's injuries. Subaru let out a small huff of relief at the news and calmed down slightly. He would never admit that he was worried for his brothers. Especially when he was the one known to not care.

"Are you perhaps a field doctor?"

Asked a curious Reiji as that would explain the quick assessment of Shu's injuries and how she fought like she had experience. Sakara went over and unsealed Subaru's tenketsu points while answering his question.

"I guess you could say that, yes."

Subaru jumped up moving his limbs feeling them ache as they were never this relaxed for so long in years. He threw a few punches in the air as Kanto finally showed up munching on a piece of cake.

"What happened to you guys?"