Chapter 1.

Chapter name: devastation
Song: this town

Leila's sky was covered with black clouds and with the glowing moon, the thunderstorms were so loud that being awake was the only option for the people. The roads were blocked because of the storm.

The moon is the only source of light in her room. She got scared easily when she heard a clap of thunder, she covered herself with her comforter and repeated her most used words "it's okay, be okay"

Her hands moved as she played with the Television remote while she was watching a Netflix series. Stranger things.

Aylana Hadid likes to watch weird stuff and stuff that makes her heart flutter and she always says "it's worth it"

Her phone rang she placed her hand on her bed to find her phone but suddenly the light went off, the Tv turned off and she screamed and realized the electricity went off.

And she curses "fuck!"

She left her phone and tried to find her Kishmish Because she was scared and she want to hug him and listen to his mewing.

"My love, where are you?" She asked miserably and walks around the room when she heard her phone ring again she saw the screen flash under the comforter, grabbing her phone. The caller id shows "the woman" with a star emoji placed in front of the name and back of the name.

She sighed with relief and she picked up her mom's call "Asslamalikum" her voice was low and shaking.

Alyana's mother understood it and said "it's fine... I'm gonna be there soon, go to sleep" she followed her mother's instructions and leaned down on her bed.

"You okay there?" She asked her mother softly.

"Yeah I'm fine everyone here was asking about you, they said that the nikkah would have been perfect if you were here with us" she smiled.

"Aww, tell Nadiya that I'm sending love from here, I would have come with you if I wasn't having my patient... Shit!" She let out.

"What happened?"

"Mom! Luc is down in my clinic! I'm scared " she said and grabbed her hair frustratingly

"It's fine I'm on the line you go down and get him" her mom encouraged her with her blessed words.

"I can't..."

"Shut up and go! Luc is down" her mother scolds her.

She sighed and grabbed her phone tightly as she can "be there, mom I'm going" she acts like she is going to war.

Her mother smiled.

She went down the stairs as grabbed her clinic keys and one of the key chains read:

"If the whole world is watching I'd still dance with you go high ways and byways to be there with you over and over the only truth is everything comes back to you"

She got that keychain from certain someone... Who she loved and maybe still does, but every time denies it.

She saw that keychain and grabbed it close to her. she opened the clinic's backdoor that lead to her house and turn the emergency light on. Every Lelia's house has one emergency light, Lelia's weather is not stable all the time.

Aylana searched for Luc where she left him on the bed but he isn't there then she heard his soft grumble voice, she looks down and found him hugging himself she felt guilty leaving him alone.

"Mom I will talk to you later," she said and cut the call. And hugged Luc and carried him to the bed, he was heavy but she managed it because the bed was only 5 feet away and patted him gently.