Chapter 2.

Chapter name: for good
Song: There's nothin' holdin' me back

What does a sunny day looks like ask Aylana Hadid, giving herself a peaceful break and helping her mother Aliya at her bakery. She adores baking like her mother and she is so proud of her mother that she moves on from the trauma that they have faced twice.

She looks at the time it's already nine o'clock and wonders if Hana wins the trial or not, she is an amazing attorney, her friend.

"Hey, my loves!" There comes Aylana's best friend with two fresh cups of coffee she made herself, Juveria owned a coffee shop she works in along with a few part-timers who get paid heavenly.

Aylana smiled broadly "finally I was craving for this" she took one coffee

"Hi Sweetheart," Aliya said and took her cup of black coffee and kissed juveria on her side head.

"So can I get some Croissant?" Juveria asked, that's her perfect breakfast.

Jerry came with fresh muffins and croissants, he works here "here you go, Juv" he gave the plate to her.

She looks at Alyana who is doing something on the counter's computer. Juveria is worried about her best friend it's already been three months since that Zamar's incident happened but Aylana is still not opened up to her and yes she did notice some changes in Alyana's behavior.

Song changed to There's nothin' holdin' me back and Juveria looked at Aylana and Aylana looked at Juveria.

"Come on! This is our playlist" Juveria shouted

"Oh No. No!" Aylana stopped her bestie because she knows her intentions

"Aylana! Please! We are doing it, the song will end now"

"Babe, the customer will come!"

"Aunty, you don't mind, do you?" juveria pointed to Aliya and Jerry was smiling because he knows what is coming next.

Aliya nudges her daughter to "go"

"But Ammi"

"No buts"

Aylana sighed and went towards Juveria, Juveria grabbed her best friend's hand and started jamming to the song, she also sings to Jerry to come and join them, and Jerry join them happily.

They were dancing, jumping, and singing out of their lungs, and there Aliya was standing, smiling, and looking at them. She has also seen some changes in her daughter's behavior and she feels so bad that she can not help it even tho she knows the reasons.

Jerry went and increase the volume and shouted the hell out

'Cause if we lost our minds
And we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright,
I know we would be alright

If you were by my side
And we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright,
We would be alright...

And when Aliya noticed some customers were already standing in the hallway and watching them in amusement. Aliya noticed that they were two broad figures she didn't take a minute to recognize.

"Oh my God... Aylana, Juveria! Stop" the music was loud Aylana nor Juveria heard it they were jumping to the rhythm and singing the song carefree.

When the song ended they catches their breaths and looked at each other and laughed. Aylana had fun after a long time she finally realizes what she was missing.

"Guys! We have customers, arrange your hair and get back to work " Aliya announced.

"Yes ma'am" all three jinx